✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

I like this video, it had me giggling. I admit, when the puppets came out, I saw that only Johnny looked true to reality, Chris a little, Will and Guy definitely not. But after watching more into it, this is what made the video more hilarious for me.

It's intentional...when does anyone see Guy beaming a smirk/smile like that on stage, lol? They're poking fun at themselves, heh. I have to credit the audience though since their reactions to the band topped it all, especially the first eye roll by the boy with the glasses. Just Classically Brilliant and funny :laugh3:.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're poking fun at themselves, heh. I have to credit the audience though since their reactions to the band topped it all, especially the first eye roll by the boy with the glasses. Just Classically Brilliant and funny :laugh3:.[/font][/size]

Exactly and I thought this little boy was doing it so very well and 'natural' :laugh3:

Brilliant , Awesome and More Brilliance.!!!

Hello, I just voted Brilliant . The song is great , It stirs up the memory of them behind the curtain before the Show began in Philly and the electricity in the air as the curtain when up. The video is AWESOME.!!! I liked your voices concerning the looks of the Puppets and their relation to the real players. It made me realize an important fact. Their images put aside , determine that ,what is " COLDPLAY " is their Sound . Not Chris Martin ,( He is great ) but The band as a whole , the sound , the Music , words and lyrics , B sides , albums and art . Their Concerts and electricity are what make Coldplay appealing to me .. The Blur front man , that called the band ( whatever , just alright is a jerk . and the same for Oasis front man who said _F____ Coldplay ,. He obviously can't handle their great success w/ the new tour and Album .. WAY TO GO COLDPLAY . You Have Done it again .. The Album , The Tour , The Video are all A+++++ . and what I got most out of the new Video , was KEEP " YOUNG AT HEART " , Thank you, Joey.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...