PIC_0545.jpg

PIC_0546.jpg

PIC_0547.jpg

PIC_0548.jpg

and these are my lovely Cuppets that i made for the Lost? competition:

PIC_0549.jpg

PIC_0551.jpg

PIC_0552.jpg

The wall is pretty amazing, I'm so jealous right now, I wish I had so many magazine articles! *has to keep her eyes on the English magazines at the store*

And the puppets are very funny! :lol: Love them!

The wall is pretty amazing, I'm so jealous right now, I wish I had so many magazine articles! *has to keep her eyes on the English magazines at the store*

And the puppets are very funny! :lol: Love them!

thanks, it took me a while to make those puppets.

all of those articles are from the same magazine, actually, and i've collected them over the past three years or so.

Jackets

After watching some Chris' jackets home made, I think you could make a contest of the nicest jacket. Maybe you could win a reward and you would deserve it. It's only a suggestion. It would be good to send it to the "Bakery", one never knows. What do you think ?;)

I LUV ALL THE STUFF YOU GUYS MADE! :cheesy:

my new jacket :D

Jacke3.jpg

jacke4.jpg

do you like it?

WOW! :dead:

How did you make that? what fabrics did you use?!

I wanna make one like that! :disappointed:

Okay, so I just looked at every single page in this thread.

My top 3 in no order.

Maky's jacket. Looks awesome, I like the arm bands, they aren't overdone like some other jackets people made.

The Coldplay Bathroom. Surprisingly it looked really cool and very AROBTTHish. I dig. I'd take a dump and get naked in that room.

And finally that jacket somebody (muffinsmusic) posted a few pages before this. Looking good.

Okay, so I just looked at every single page in this thread.

My top 3 in no order.

Maky's jacket. Looks awesome, I like the arm bands, they aren't overdone like some other jackets people made.

The Coldplay Bathroom. Surprisingly it looked really cool and very AROBTTHish. I dig. I'd take a dump and get naked in that room.

And finally that jacket somebody (muffinsmusic) posted a few pages before this. Looking good.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: you would " take a dump and get naked in that room" briggs........:dozey: :lol::laugh3: im sure that person is happy to know they have your official approval!! :p :P

Hey thanks!!

:D :D :D :D

I still can't stop smiling.

I wonder if the guys saw it..

:thinking:

Hehe no prob! I just saw it now and I was like "hey, she looks very familiar!" :nice:

You never know. The boys are pretty involved with their website so I wouldn't be surprised if they did ;) Anyways, hooray! lol

I LUV ALL THE STUFF YOU GUYS MADE! :cheesy:

WOW! :dead:

How did you make that? what fabrics did you use?!

I wanna make one like that! :disappointed:

For the arm bandages I just took some coloured fabrics (mostly cotton from old t-shirts), cutted and sewed them together. the same I did with the stripes on the front of the jacket. Well, that was easy..:D

For the white star and the little moon ( you just can see the moon in the picture) I sewed another black bandage and painted it with white acryl paint, because I don't wanted to paint my jacket.

I found some golden metal paper, so I decided to make the buttons out of it. you can form the metal paper very easy, so I pressed some symbols in them ( for example V, I, V, A, 42 and GUY:D) they're so soft, that you are even able to sew them on the stripes.

For the collar I used blue silk and a golden band.

good luck for your jacket! I'm not a sewing-genius but as I see it worked well.:)

After watching some Chris' jackets home made, I think you could make a contest of the nicest jacket. Maybe you could win a reward and you would deserve it. It's only a suggestion. It would be good to send it to the "Bakery", one never knows. What do you think ?;)

I really like the idea! :D oh and thanks for all the nice comments:kiss:

@coldplayisawesome : I love your little puppets! they're adorable :heart:

For the arm bandages I just took some coloured fabrics (mostly cotton from old t-shirts), cutted and sewed them together. the same I did with the stripes on the front of the jacket. Well, that was easy..:D

For the white star and the little moon ( you just can see the moon in the picture) I sewed another black bandage and painted it with white acryl paint, because I don't wanted to paint my jacket.

I found some golden metal paper, so I decided to make the buttons out of it. you can form the metal paper very easy, so I pressed some symbols in them ( for example V, I, V, A, 42 and GUY:D) they're so soft, that you are even able to sew them on the stripes.

For the collar I used blue silk and a golden band.

good luck for your jacket! I'm not a sewing-genius but as I see it worked well.:)

Thak you soooooooo much! :kiss:

I'll definitely make one this summer holiday! :cool:

if u make one u have to take a pic of yourself wearing it miss mysterious!!:dozey::cool:

:p

But if I do, I won't be mysterious anymore! :wacko:

Jk! :P

Of course I will! :kiss: