✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! it really is!! :dance: maybe ill take a pic of me with it sometime this week and post in here!! I LOVES IT!!! :P:P:P

and its really nice and big and i love th pockets on the inside, its just really good quality!

marisa have u deciphered all of Chri's handwriting on there yet?? hahah some of the words i cannot make out yet! :P:P or did all 4 of them write on the + part of the bag, since they all signed it ??? do u know?

:D:D

It was just Chris who drew it. And yeah I know all of them. The day I got it, so did zoe and chelsea and the things we couldn't figure out, we asked each other and got them all, just some of them we don't know what it means, like the BIBO at the bottom. what do you need to know?

and those pockets ARE perfect!! the bag is so perfect!:D

"Swallowed in the Sea" or "The Hardest Part" should've been there. :lol:

:stunned:

:sick:

:laugh3: :laugh3:

OMG! it really is!! :dance: maybe ill take a pic of me with it sometime this week and post in here!! I LOVES IT!!! :P:P:P

and its really nice and big and i love th pockets on the inside, its just really good quality!

marisa have u deciphered all of Chri's handwriting on there yet?? hahah some of the words i cannot make out yet! :P:P or did all 4 of them write on the + part of the bag, since they all signed it ??? do u know?

:D:D

Oh, another round of people buying the Whatever It Takes bag! Sheesh, look how much money I've raised for charity now by posting that bag here :P

We've figured it all out (except for the BIBO) :nice:

Here we go again! Okay... *grabs bag and prepares to answer*

^could you tell me what the writing in yellow says? I'm getting the bag too for my birthday next month, but I probably won't be able to decipher it on my own then either!

The first is "kites", the second is "dogs". (Awwww, Chris loves kites so much! :P)

hahah yeah idk what BIBO means either... maybe something to do with Chris and Boobs hahaha :laugh3:

what did it say right after "sex" on the bag, i cant figure that out :P:P

it says Kate Weigert, Nelson Mandela, trees, water, etc...

PS- I've always thought it was cool that he wrote "next US elections" then "hope", seeing as that was one of Obama's slogans, and this was written before the 2004 election. :stunned:

EDIT: Booooo, Marisa beat me. :( :P

Here we go again! Okay... *grabs bag and prepares to answer*

The first is "kites", the second is "dogs". (Awwww, Chris loves kites so much! :P)

it says Kate Weigert, Nelson Mandela, trees, water, etc...

PS- I've always thought it was cool that he wrote "next US elections" then "hope", seeing as that was one of Obama's slogans, and this was written before the 2004 election. :stunned:

EDIT: Booooo, Marisa beat me. :( :P

i know, i love that!:D

it was a sign!:stunned::dance:

edit: HAH HAH!:P

:hug:

AH! sorry wrong color (been listening to yellow a bit too much lately I guess), I meant the light blue like next to Water Aid and above the yoga yoda yogi bit...

Ah! Ash, Embrace, Clean (I think, my bag has a speck of dirt there :() is the first group, then MAARRNM (which are the initials of his family), then Curb Your Enthusiasm :P

EDIT: whoops, sorry, it's SUPPORT before Water Aid, THEN Ash, Embrace, etc ;)

well who is kate wiegert :thinking:??

*makes discovery*! I never bothered looking it up before, but I think it might actually be another reference to Gwyneth... I just googled the name, and nothing possibly relevant came up except this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Paltrow. Apparently his mother's maiden name is Wiegert and his middle name is Wiegert, so it's a family name, and Gwyneth's middle name is Kate. So who knows? And the name is in parentheses after "sex", so...

Also interesting, which I never really knew, is that he produced a show called "The White Shadow". :thinking:

I'm so happy!:D

I just won an auction on ebay en won this item: (It's huge, so I'll put in a spoiler thingy)

0672-1.jpg?t=1231876104

And when I get it I'm gonna make a Viva style jacket:D It's officially a jacket for guys, but that doesn't matter at all

Already bought stuff to customize my jacket:) Can't wait till it arrives!

Will post some pictures when I'm done with my jacket:D