Hey Rosetta!

Lyric

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one.

Aww man, Kinley Dowling is leaving the band? That's terrible. :(

And I'm sure they will have somebody else to play violin.

Of course... The band wouldn't be the same without violin.

---

I'm glad that you really like them, ricardo.

Aww man, Kinley Dowling is leaving the band? That's terrible. :(

Of course... The band wouldn't be the same without violin.

---

I'm glad that you really like them, ricardo.

yeah. oh well. She's still doing lots of work with other artists. Including Jenn Grant. She's from Halifax and fantastic.

^That's good.

---

This seems to be the new song... The video's sound quality is kinda terrible, though. Mainly when the song gets loud. The camera wasn't able to handle it. But at least it's something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzSYTsWP3c&feature=channel]YouTube - Hey Rosetta![/ame]

i have never made it known on here but i really love this band............:heart: my friend told me about them a few months ago and now im really into them!

Awesome. Its so surpring to see how popular they are on here

i have never made it known on here but i really love this band............:heart: my friend told me about them a few months ago and now im really into them!

Great to hear.

Its so surpring to see how popular they are on here

I wouldn't really say that they're popular on here... Unless you're referring to how it seems like everyone who has given them a chance likes them. The fan base on here is growing, though. A lot more people are posting about the band than not long ago. I feel like almost nobody here knew about them before.

Great to hear.

I wouldn't really say that they're popular on here... Unless you're referring to how it seems like everyone who has given them a chance likes them. The fan base on here is growing, though. A lot more people are posting about the band than not long ago. I feel like almost nobody here knew about them before.

Yeah. Just for such a small band its cool to see how much people like them. Tonnes of people start threads about smaller bands but they never seem to really pick up.

But this one is not like that, which is fun. If I get to talk to them at all tomorrow I'm definitely mentioning coldplaying to them :P

Yeah. Just for such a small band its cool to see how much people like them. Tonnes of people start threads about smaller bands but they never seem to really pick up.

But this one is not like that, which is fun. If I get to talk to them at all tomorrow I'm definitely mentioning coldplaying to them :P

Well, it was pretty dead in here not long ago, as I was saying. I'm glad that more people are getting into the band and this thread is picking up. We're not that many people in here, but it would be quite awesome to see what they would say about it nonetheless. Tell them how much we love them and how we really wish that we could see them live, too! :heart:

^^ WHAT?! you know them briggs?! :stunned: omg marry me then briggs!!! :bomb:

Not know... He's going to see them in live concert (lucky you-know-what-that-starts-with-a-b...).

^^ WHAT?! you know them briggs?! :stunned: omg marry me then briggs!!! :bomb:

Yeah I don't know, know them. But I do recognize what they look like and will definitely talk to them if I see them at the show, like selling merch or anything like that.

Wow. That was honestly one of the best concerts I've gone to. Full story and pictures to follow.

But basically I was front row, two feet from Tim Baker the whole time.

And at the end he crowd surfed and I helped throw him back onto stage haha.

And Jenn Grant was there to play on We Made A Pact. And Kinley came back to play a few songs as well.