🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I should HATE you since I love Rafa so much?

Haha no need for the hate. :D

I do support Novak now, after all, he is from my country. We even have the same initials.

First I was a huge fan of Roger, then of Rafa, and now of Nole. But I still like all of them. ;)

LOL when I registered, I thought that Tash is the Anchor(wo)man or some kind of a special member. :P

HAHA I have to confess I thought that too for a moment! :lol:

Tash posts so many information and so fast! :awesome:

And Roger will always be the best :snobby:

And he's the most elegant one, I mean look at the way he plays, and his outfit! Oh, his outfit, never one single mistake! :awesome:

And, Anna Wintour (chief redactor of the Vogue US) is kind of a fan, also. :awesome:

So basically he's legendary :nod:

Now let's get back on topic :|

Haha no need for the hate. :D

I do support Novak now, after all, he is from my country. We even have the same initials.

First I was a huge fan of Roger, then of Rafa, and now of Nole. But I still like all of them. ;)

I used to like Nole when he'd kick Roger's butt but lose to my Rafa. But now not so much. How many Grand Slams would Rafa have now if he didn't lose every single of them to Nole last year and in Australia earlier this year?

I also want Ana to go back to her winning ways. Such a talent! I wonder what happened? I don't care for Jelena though.:(

And Roger will always be the best :snobby:

And he's the most elegant one, I mean look at the way he plays, and his outfit! Oh, his outfit, never one single mistake! :awesome:

And, Anna Wintour (chief redactor of the Vogue US) is kind of a fan, also. :awesome:

So basically he's legendary :nod:|

Are you begging for me to hate you too? Roger "ballerina" is alright, but Rafa is the king.:D

I've always wondered who Coldplay supports. The gifted Federer or the workman Nadal.