✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normally the system allocates the best seats possible for you automatically if you book online.

I think the allocation is kinda random... At least for the ticket I bought last time. I spent half an hour to get a good ticket.

What do you think min? I think you buy much more often than I do.

I think the allocation is kinda random... At least for the ticket I bought last time. I spent half an hour to get a good ticket.

What do you think min? I think you buy much more often than I do.

So, they won't allocate you the BEST SEATS even though you're the first person to book the ticket?

Well the last time I booked through Sistic for We Will Rock You, it gave me a relatively good seat.

From my experience from booking through overseas ticketing sites like ticketmaster, they do try to give you the best seat at the very moment you book.

But remember that there are hundreds of other people trying to get good tickets at the same time at you. When they are allocated the particular seat, they still have say 2 minutes to decide if they want to keep it or try for another (hopefully) better seat.

So if they decide not to accept the 1st seat, it gets released again for booking, so everytime you refresh you might get a different seat, could be better than the previous one you got allocated, or if you're unlucky, worse than it since the good seats might have been taken and paid for already.