✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hrms its actually a lot more affordable to get one now. the specs are at least 3 times better at the same price as the time i got mine when it first launched. that was 3 years ago. hah. but technology is like that.

anyways chris is like 1.87.. and he says jonny is taller. so i think its more the case of the rest are tall. they did declare themselves one of the "tallest bands (not greatest or biggest) bands in the world"

he trains for marathons? oooh no wonder. sexy sexy. drools. :wink:

That was the Rove interview right? Not the biggest band in the world but rather the tallest band :lol: That was cute :D And the question about who would be the first to be cannibalised on a desert island??? :lol: Poor Jonny, since he's the tallest and would contribute the most in terms of food for the other 3 :laugh3:

That was the Rove interview right? Not the biggest band in the world but rather the tallest band :lol: That was cute :D And the question about who would be the first to be cannibalised on a desert island??? :lol: Poor Jonny, since he's the tallest and would contribute the most in terms of food for the other 3 :laugh3:

YES! Hahaha. The Rove interview was simply adorable! :lol: Yes! Poor Jonny indeed. I asked my friends and everyone had the same answer as me though - Will. Cos he's the... meatiest. Hur. Then again someone said Guy cos he's the most "unnecessary" cos bands can do with bassists but not the guitarist/drummer/singer.

YES! Hahaha. The Rove interview was simply adorable! :lol: Yes! Poor Jonny indeed. I asked my friends and everyone had the same answer as me though - Will. Cos he's the... meatiest. Hur. Then again someone said Guy cos he's the most "unnecessary" cos bands can do with bassists but not the guitarist/drummer/singer.

:wideeyed: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Will's the meatiest :wink3:

:laugh3::P

wouldnt be the same without bass though!!

Yeah, especially for songs like Sparks and Daylight and GPAS... the bassline features quite prominently.

All members of the band are important :D

wouldnt be the same without bass though!!

:wideeyed: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Will's the meatiest :wink3:

:laugh3::P

Yeah, especially for songs like Sparks and Daylight and GPAS... the bassline features quite prominently.

All members of the band are important :D

Hahahahaha drummers are just more well built. Yum.

I agree that it'll definitely sound different but still he's the most, unnecessary. But he's good looking!

Here is where I announce that I've misplaced my Parachutes album and its pissing me off cos I can't listen to the songs from the first album. Have half a mind to go and get another copy. Growls.

I agree that it'll definitely sound different but still he's the most, unnecessary. But he's good looking!

Here is where I announce that I've misplaced my Parachutes album and its pissing me off cos I can't listen to the songs from the first album. Have half a mind to go and get another copy. Growls.

this is where the mp3 players come in...

Hahahaha every band needs a handsome member to sell posters :lol: in the words of Chris :P

this is where the mp3 players come in...

Indeed :D I buy CDs, rip them into MP3s and then I keep my CDs :lol:

Hahahaha every band needs a handsome member to sell posters :lol: in the words of Chris :P

Indeed :D I buy CDs, rip them into MP3s and then I keep my CDs :lol:

:laugh3: he said that?! aiyoh. lol. what is it about guy that's so handsome anyway. i think its the scruffiness.

yes i do that too! but my harddisk crashed and i lost my mp3s and now i can't find my cd to rip it again. tsk!

:laugh3: he said that?! aiyoh. lol. what is it about guy that's so handsome anyway. i think its the scruffiness.

yes i do that too! but my harddisk crashed and i lost my mp3s and now i can't find my cd to rip it again. tsk!

I think it's his eyes and the sculptured face :lol:

Don't say I said this :uhoh: but

You could always download :P

I'm so going to get into trouble @ work :lol:

I think it's his eyes and the sculptured face :lol:

Don't say I said this :uhoh: but

You could always download :P

I'm so going to get into trouble @ work :lol:

i'd say chris has the most spetacular eyes. so blue and so earnest!

haha no i don't download stuff. but i'm always open to ppl sending it to me!

you won't get in trouble unless you work in a record store.

Oh that sucks.

The day I fear is the day my iPod dies. I shudder at the thought of uploading alllll the songs again (because I don't have all in my computer)....

That's the problem! Min works at a record store! :laugh3:

:laugh3:

:uhoh:

Oh that sucks.

The day I fear is the day my iPod dies. I shudder at the thought of uploading alllll the songs again (because I don't have all in my computer)....

I've always wanted to back up all the songs in my computer on an external hard drive, but being my lazy self I still haven't gotten around doing so for months :embarassed: I've had a couple of scares with my laptop seemingly going to crash and I go into a panic hoping that my files will be safe... Then when my laptop is fixed I can't be bothered to transfer my files :rolleyes:

Oh that sucks.

oh i have the songs in my ipod but you need some program to rip it all out (and i have 1500++ songs) and i'm. just. too. lazy. to. download. the. program. as a result, i don't even know where i placed my ipod.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :blank:

oh i have the songs in my ipod but you need some program to rip it all out (and i have 1500++ songs) and i'm. just. too. lazy. to. download. the. program. as a result, i don't even know where i placed my ipod.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :blank:

Yeah! I found a free prog once but there was a limit to just about 100 songs. Which doesn't cut it cos I also have 1500+ songs!

I've always wanted to back up all the songs in my computer on an external hard drive, but being my lazy self I still haven't gotten around doing so for months :embarassed: I've had a couple of scares with my laptop seemingly going to crash and I go into a panic hoping that my files will be safe... Then when my laptop is fixed I can't be bothered to transfer my files :rolleyes:

YOU SHOULD. trust me on this one. cos i lost 2+ years or work/photos... which included all my holiday pics and my gig pics and videos (twisted logic tour included)... all washed down cyber blackhole. its horrible.

and i was ready to part with a few thousands to recover my data back... but alas they told me my harddisk is physically damaged beyond repair. so i really lost everything. was very depressed about it for a while and now that i got my harddisk replaced i still feel sad and paranoid.

so pls backup your stuff! even if its just burning 1 cd a day its better than nothing.

Yeah! I found a free prog once but there was a limit to just about 100 songs. Which doesn't cut it cos I also have 1500+ songs!

yea see what i mean! aye. but really i should get it done. i heard from my friend there's a free prog that can rip. will try it out. if it works will pass to you (:

YOU SHOULD. trust me on this one. cos i lost 2+ years or work/photos... which included all my holiday pics and my gig pics and videos (twisted logic tour included)... all washed down cyber blackhole. its horrible.

and i was ready to part with a few thousands to recover my data back... but alas they told me my harddisk is physically damaged beyond repair. so i really lost everything. was very depressed about it for a while and now that i got my harddisk replaced i still feel sad and paranoid.

so pls backup your stuff! even if its just burning 1 cd a day its better than nothing.

yea see what i mean! aye. but really i should get it done. i heard from my friend there's a free prog that can rip. will try it out. if it works will pass to you (:

I will, thanks for the advice :D

I think I'll get an external harddrive AND burn some CDs :lol: Now I'm paranoid!

hahaha. Like Min, I'm also really lazy to back up..

But I don't have much to back up other than music so I don't think I'll rush...and my macbook is pretty new so I don't think it'll crash. But I know I will have to back up soon! ahhh!