🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

That's awful!! I just wish all this violence would end. I had a gun pointed at me at my old job. I used to work at a gas station and one night we got robbed. This guy pointed a gun at me and I just frozed. After he left, we called the police and my co-worker told me that it was not that big of a deal (the gun pointing at me). What an idiot!!

HOLY SHIT! THAT'S SO SCARY!!!!!!!!! :uhoh:

i'm so glad you're ok!!! :hug:

that's a HUGE deal!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

That's awful!! I just wish all this violence would end. I had a gun pointed at me at my old job. I used to work at a gas station and one night we got robbed. This guy pointed a gun at me and I just frozed. After he left, we called the police and my co-worker told me that it was not that big of a deal (the gun pointing at me). What an idiot!!

:o Wow...... That's insane! I'd have nightmares about that for the rest of my life!

Alright guys, I'm going to go take a shower quickly, be back soon :)

Ok, Zoe.

Yeah, the guy I was with said he was used to having a gun pointed at them. Well, I was not use to that. It is something you never. When a gun is pointed at you your life really does flash before your eyes. That night, I went home and ran into my mother's arms and cried. I don't think about now but the memory is still there.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Not much except I have to fix the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I would ask my dad to do it but I think I can do it. Well, I hope or there will be water all over the kitchen floor. LOL!!

What is up with you?

I wish I was still on break. The thing about any type of break is that you get used to staying up late and sleeping in 'till mid-day.

I am not that familiar with Radiohead. I only know one song by them and that is Creep, which I have. I really like that song. Radiohead, along with Coldplay, are not really played on the radio stations in my area, which blows!!

I wish I was still on break. The thing about any type of break is that you get used to staying up late and sleeping in 'till mid-day.

I am not that familiar with Radiohead. I only know one song by them and that is Creep, which I have. I really like that song. Radiohead, along with Coldplay, are not really played on the radio stations in my area, which blows!!

You need to listen to alot more than Creep :laugh4:

What he said.

I started listening to them 2 months ago or something like that.

I'm addicted to Videotape right now. (Look at my user title) It's on repeat...

Yeah Milky, you've become addicted to them pretty fast. (hope you don't mind that nickname)

Haha it's ok... :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I didn't have any choice. They're awesome.

Ok, I will give them a listen. Wouldn't it be better if I started with their first CD?

I will say that I do like them in the fact that they lend their voices to South Park in the Scott Tenorman Must Die episode. :laugh3: