🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Wow, all of you guys posted in like 2 seconds, I posted that thing about prom and suddenly you'd all posted before me and I looked self-centered :P

SHIT! Oh no, what's wrong with them! :hug: :hug: :hug:

he thinks i have compartment syndrome, zoe!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: do you have any idea how bad and serious that is?!?! the guy doesn't even suggest it unless he's very serious about it. and he said and i quote i have a "strong chance" :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

first, i have to get a bone scan, just to make sure its not a stress fracture. which he doesn't think it is. then i have to go back to the doctors and then most likely get the compartment syndrome test. do you know what that test involves? 12 INJECTIONS IN MY LEGS!!!!! 12!! :bigcry: i can't do shots! i have a really, really big fear of shots!! when i had to get the gardasil shots or any other standard shot, i'd cry just at the knowledge i'd have to get it. that's how bad it is. 12!!! one for the bone scan is enough. then this?! i have to get 3 in each leg at a time! i get 3 in each[6 total], the measure something. i run. they need to measure something again so, 3 more shots in each leg [12 total now]!! :bigcry: i'm so scared just for that! AND, if i do have compartment syndrome, which there's a very good chance i do, i have to get surgery!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: and then my mom was questioning whether hockey is worth surgery! :cry: but if i don't get surgery, i'm done running sports FOREVER :stunned:.

it was all so much to take in as he was explaining it to me. i started crying right there. he was like "i know, its a lot to take in. i don't even consider this unless its serious. but i really think this is it." :bigcry: and for the test we have to go somewhere kinda far cause they're the only people in the delaware valley he trusts to do the test.

i'm out of physical activity for awhile. no track, no gym.

i was so shaken up this morning. i even turned down a wawa milkshake :stunned:

i can't do this :bigcry:

Again, posting right before me so I look self-centered :P

he thinks i have compartment syndrome, zoe!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: do you have any idea how bad and serious that is?!?! the guy doesn't even suggest it unless he's very serious about it. and he said and i quote i have a "strong chance" :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

first, i have to get a bone scan, just to make sure its not a stress fracture. which he doesn't think it is. then i have to go back to the doctors and then most likely get the compartment syndrome test. do you know what that test involves? 12 INJECTIONS IN MY LEGS!!!!! 12!! :bigcry: i can't do shots! i have a really, really big fear of shots!! when i had to get the gardasil shots or any other standard shot, i'd cry just at the knowledge i'd have to get it. that's how bad it is. 12!!! one for the bone scan is enough. then this?! i have to get 3 in each leg at a time! i get 3 in each[6 total], the measure something. i run. they need to measure something again so, 3 more shots in each leg [12 total now]!! :bigcry: i'm so scared just for that! AND, if i do have compartment syndrome, which there's a very good chance i do, i have to get surgery!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: and then my mom was questioning whether hockey is worth surgery! :cry: but if i don't get surgery, i'm done running sports FOREVER :stunned:.

it was all so much to take in as he was explaining it to me. i started crying right there. he was like "i know, its a lot to take in. i don't even consider this unless its serious. but i really think this is it." :bigcry: and for the test we have to go somewhere kinda far cause they're the only people in the delaware valley he trusts to do the test.

AAAHHHH THAT'S HORRIBLE! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x100000000

How do you get compartment syndrome?? That's crazy! Well, I'm here for you :heart:

ugh. i know!!

that's why i can't listen to the cd again and why i had fix you on repeat all morning

:bigcry: !!

I think a song like Fix You would put me over the edge in your situation.

To handle stuff like that I try to listen to more upbeat and aggressive stuff.:laugh3: Even though I don't own much of that.

Mephistopheles is another name for satan or the devil.

Ok thanks.

That really, really sucks! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Again, posting right before me so I look self-centered :P

AAAHHHH THAT'S HORRIBLE! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x100000000

How do you get compartment syndrome?? That's crazy! Well, I'm here for you :heart:

:hug:

thanks, zoe:heart:

i don't even know!! i don't even remember his explanation for what it is! i kept thinking "how many injections?! :stunned:" :bigcry:

something about how my compartments are full and have too much pressure or something. something about how right now whenever i run blood is gushing. whatever that means.

i need to look it up..............like he said to

I dedicate this song to Moonmist because I'm listening to it right now, and am enjoying it.

Its upbeat. Its passionate. And it has words love and hate. See if it makes you feel maybe a smidgen better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRJTMTWOGA]YouTube - Black heart By Hey Rosetta![/ame]

I think a song like Fix You would put me over the edge in your situation.

To handle stuff like that I try to listen to more upbeat and aggressive stuff.:laugh3: Even though I don't own much of that.

hah hah :P

for me, music gets me through shit. so i need something that kinda explains how i'm feeling.

everything's not lost [live 2003 version] just came on, this helps. and makes me think of zoe :nice:

That really, really sucks! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

thanks, zoe:heart:

i don't even know!! i don't even remember his explanation for what it is! i kept thinking "how many injections?! :stunned:" :bigcry:

something about how my compartments are full and have too much pressure or something. something about how right now whenever i run blood is gushing. whatever that means.

i need to look it up..............like he said to

Don't look it up on Wikipedia or something, doing that always freaks you out more! I wasn't allowed to look up my antidepressants because they didn't want me paranoid about what extreme side effects could happen, but never would because they're so rare... :shrug:

hah hah :P

for me, music gets me through shit. so i need something that kinda explains how i'm feeling.

everything's not lost [live 2003 version] just came on, this helps. and makes me think of zoe :nice:

Awwwww, I'm so excited that it makes you think of me :D I told you, that's the best track EVER for getting through tough times. I even thanked the boys for it on my postcards to them :nice:

And Lauren's right. I was petrified of shots, like real phobia petrified, but after I started watching House I became totally desensitized to them after watching them do it so much on the show... You should do that!

Hey everyone! Thanks a bunch for the bday wishes!!! You guys are great:nice:

Ok well ill talk to you guys soon, im going to go out tonight:D

Love ya;)

Bye!

Hi Joe! Have a great time out... Bye! :nice: