✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

1-Aug-2009: Osheaga festival, Montreal, Canada - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

it won't sell out, it's outside... there'll probably be around 25k people

I'll see what I'll do, but me and my friends will probably arrive on site when the gates open and wait in front of the stage all day long. I'm willing to do it, it'll probably be the only time I'll have to see Coldplay frontstage!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about coming in by train or bus from Hamilton to see this, but am a bit apprehensive about getting from where the bus/train stn might be to the park without getting lost!

It's really easy.From the bus station you can take to metro to Parc Jean Drapeau.Believe me it's simple.Take the metro to Berri-Uqam then the Yellow line to Jean Drapeau and follow everyone.It's only one stop

^do you think that my friends and I will have trouble to get there by car? I mean with the traffic jams and all..?

yeah car will be difficult cause it's an island.I don't know exactly where you can park cause I don't have a car but you can park somewhere on the island

ah well, I won't be the one driving, but I'll tell that to my friends. We might just go to a bus station or something and take the bus to the island.

EDIT: My friends are crazy.. They want to arrive there at 10.30AM :P So I don't think that the traffic will be a lot of problem, no one is as crazy as us and is gonna arrive so early :P