✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-Jun-2009: Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists,

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

chuckchiang3 justin timberlake interlude? wtf?

SarahMarlayne Chris martin collapses!!! #Coldplay http://mypict.me/4eKT

1010035.jpg

Viva la Vida!

SarahMarlayne Ok. Was kidding. This is how Perez does it! They are now rocking a song in the middle of seats at the back of the arena. cool!#Coldplay

C-Stage now :D

jackstreetpunks Sweating our butts off at COLDPLAY... Is it the over heated Saddledome or the overly hot Chris Martin?

The reviews are coming in now.

_BethanyLauren Aaaaand coldplay just blew my mind.

dossa Coldplay was good, but nothing beats the kanye concert

Really? :inquisitive:

scott_mcgregor Top 5 best shows ever. Thank you coldplay.

jbristowe Just got back from the Coldplay concert in #YYC. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. Utterly fantastic.

craftygirljen That was an amazing concert! I have never been to a calgary concert where everyone was so engaged! Yay coldplay!

The reviews are coming in now.

_BethanyLauren Aaaaand coldplay just blew my mind.

dossa Coldplay was good, but nothing beats the kanye concert

Really? :inquisitive:

scott_mcgregor Top 5 best shows ever. Thank you coldplay.

jbristowe Just got back from the Coldplay concert in #YYC. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. Utterly fantastic.

craftygirljen That was an amazing concert! I have never been to a calgary concert where everyone was so engaged! Yay coldplay!

Maybe they're a big Kanye fan.... ;):thinking: I am U2 fan as well, and I couldn't say less about U2 compared to Coldplay! :P

Oooh some vids already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxxfpm0AdaI]YouTube - Coldplay - Live in Calgary,AB Canada 06-17-09 - The Hardest Part clip[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elQnW9ia2J0]YouTube - Coldplay - Live in Calgary,AB Canada 06-17-09 - "In my place"clip[/ame]

I'm gonna assume it was the same setlist, if anyone went and it was different let me know :)

It was S-I-C-K. I'm hooked. It was the hottest, most fabulous concert I have ever been too. The band was genuine and gracious and full of energy. I did not stop jumping around. I was 3 rows back from Stage left catwalk and had a wicked view. Listening to the free live CD right now. I'll be on a Coldplay high for a least a week. :)