March 14, 200917 yr i am going to drive from long island if you want join us. cooky and sarah are going to mee at my house, i will pm you later today!!
March 14, 200917 yr aww, that's so cute! i'll see you guys there! :D (...wiiiith my mom and brother in tow :lol:) by the way, are any of you planning to do some stage-door stalking afterwards? i've never done it before, so i have no idea what i'm doing, but if you guys were going to and if i could go with you, i'd have to warn my mom NOW that i want to hang around for an extra hour or so, and i don't think she'll really be too happy about it anyway :dozey:. are there any plans in place for that so far?
March 14, 200917 yr I would definitely be up for that but it would depend on how Christa (who is driving) feels about hanging around afterward, as it is a long drive back for us. Do you think that would work? I'm just wondering because when I saw them at Nassau Coliseum back in 05 my friend and I waited after the show and we just watched the vans speed by without stopping. :dozey: Have people been having success with this recently though? I suppose it can't hurt to give it a try. :thinking:
March 14, 200917 yr people have had major success in australia, and all year, though i think it's a hit or miss sort of thing. sometimes they stop, sometimes they don't. i don't know how my mom is going to feel about spending an extra hour+ there though...i kinda wish i was going alone just for that :P. i want to have a stage door story just once, and i feel it's much more likely to happen at a smaller venue like CT rather than wembley. also, the presale starts at 10AM thursday. i have an astronomy exam at 10:30AM, thursday :dozey:. i'm a tad worried :\
March 14, 200917 yr ^Thank you sooo much for all of your knowledge! I had no luck with getting tickets for Mansfield, but with all of this information I think I'll have an easier time convincing my brother to get us tickets on the day of the pre-sale as soon as it starts instead of trying hours later and failing miserably. Anyone know any good "convincing older brother to drive you somewhere 2.5 hours away" tactics?
March 14, 200917 yr i am up for stalking, we need blue prints and layout s of parking garage, hehehehehe. I trust chelesa knows all of this so we will be lucky if she wants to hang with us. i just thougt about Ramp Of Love, will they have these oh wise grass hopper?
March 14, 200917 yr Christa: I'll meet up at your place to road trip to Hartford. Last time, I went to Hartford I ended up making a weekend of it. In add'l I waited around what I think was the back door of the XL Center for a while, all we saw was Santogold. Not that anyone really came up to her or anything. That performance was too weird.
March 15, 200917 yr i was thinking about the ramps...i wonder if they'll have them. i bet they'll find a way, but it would just be really impractical to incorporate the ramps in the ampitheater tour :thinking:. if i were them, i'd leave them out in the smaller venues. @christa: there isn't a parking garage, it's just a huge dirt lot (DON'T PARK THERE, I BEG OF YOU...park in a buisness's lot, you'll get out so much faster), and i've never done a stage door thing in my life, so i wouldn't be that helpful :P eeek, i'm worried about the presale on thursday, since i have pretty much 15 minutes to search for, find, and purchase the tickets before i run out the door to my astronomy exam.
March 15, 200917 yr Wait, are we actually gonna try the "stalking" thing?!?! I go where Christa goes, since she's the ride, so I'm up for it:D. Never done it or attempted it, but hell it's worth a try. (Chelsea, unless Chris is gonna run off stage again @Wembley, I doubt there'll be any opportunities for stalking there). And yeay for coldplayer "road trips!":dance: I hope we all have lots of good ColdplayKarma for getting tix. Reading front page about stupid hackers or whatever getting all tix fast makes me a little nervous!!!:confused: But we must all think positive!!!
March 15, 200917 yr Woohoo so stalking is a go then? Yay! :dance: I'm not too worried about getting the tickets on Thursday-- Coldplay Karma always works in our favor, right? :P I am feeling confident about getting seats. :nice:
March 16, 200917 yr Ah are you going to update this thread every day with a countdown like you did for the NJ shows??? I will love you for it because it is making me even more excited than I already am!!!!!!!!! :bomb:
March 16, 200917 yr hahaha i think i will only do it once ina while, my jersey count down was very special to me( prob beccuse only 5 ppl went to itheheheh) what is it about nyc or long island the boys dont like? hmm, rude cabbies, insane traffic, expensive gas, i really dont blame them from not visiting nyc area
March 17, 200917 yr i have my fingers crossed for coldplay karma :bomb:. i'm such a nerd that i remembered march 19, 2008 was the day that the full title of the fourth album was given to us, so maaaaaybe that means good coldplay luck on march 19, 2009 too :wacko:. agh, i'm so nervous, though. i have 15-20 minutes to do EVERYTHING...i'm worried i won't be able to complete the transaction before i leave my room :bigcry:
March 17, 200917 yr Don't stress, Chelsea, it will work out! :) Oh, here's an idea (that I always use when I have to register for classes online) : type your credit card # into a word document, and then select it and copy it, so by the time you get to the point where you enter in your credit card info, you can just paste the number right into the box! I do that with the my course registrations #s all the time. It saves you time looking back and forth between numbers!
March 17, 200917 yr ooh, that's a good tip! the thing is, i have all my and my parents credit card numbers memorized :P. though it would save time to just copy and paste it rather than typing it all out! :D
March 17, 200917 yr ahhh why is ticket buying so stressful!!! I'm always a wreck until I've got the ticket in my hand, and even then, I'm not totally 100% relaxed until I'm at the venue and they scan it and I'm in my seat LOL. :wreck:
March 17, 200917 yr i know what you mean. but the only time i've ever been wholly unsuccessful (and believe me, i've done this a lot :P) was when i was trying to get paul mccartney tickets back in 2005. that's the only time i've never gotten ANYTHING, even crap seats, from ticketmaster, and i got some from ebay for that show on the same day anyway. i guess i'm just more nervous this time because it's NOT through ticketmaster, and because i have 20 minutes MAX to do the whole thing before running across campus spewing astronomical equations. :wreck: indeed.
March 17, 200917 yr ahhh why is ticket buying so stressful!!! I'm always a wreck until I've got the ticket in my hand, and even then, I'm not totally 100% relaxed until I'm at the venue and they scan it and I'm in my seat LOL. :wreck: I am the same way... especially when it comes to Coldplay, because it never really fully hits me that I'm about to see them until they are standing on the stage in front of me! i know what you mean. but the only time i've ever been wholly unsuccessful (and believe me, i've done this a lot :P) was when i was trying to get paul mccartney tickets back in 2005. that's the only time i've never gotten ANYTHING, even crap seats, from ticketmaster, and i got some from ebay for that show on the same day anyway. i guess i'm just more nervous this time because it's NOT through ticketmaster, and because i have 20 minutes MAX to do the whole thing before running across campus spewing astronomical equations. :wreck: indeed. Aww Chelsea I wish there was a way I could help you out here. :( I just got lucky with this week because I am home on break until the weekend! But still, you'll be fine, just get the first tickets that seem okay and type fast! :P
Create an account or sign in to comment