Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

presale question

hey all!! i am SO excited that coldplay will be back in CT!! i had a question about the presale on livenation. (sorry if someone posted this already) It says radio presale... does this mean i can only get tickets if i win them on the radio? some local stations are announcing it for thursday but i want to make sure thats the only way i can get tickets before they go on sale to the general public before i go searching around.

also, i have never purchased tickets from livenation.com... any suggestions? is there any other places i can get them? ive only used ticketmaster in the past...

thanks in advance for your help!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh why is ticket buying so stressful!!! I'm always a wreck until I've got the ticket in my hand, and even then, I'm not totally 100% relaxed until I'm at the venue and they scan it and I'm in my seat LOL. :wreck:
heaven knows what you were like at the Today Show then :P

Ian, you should have seen her when her tix to Izod did not scan properly, omg panick attack, but obviously she got in, we were attached at the hip. the stress is mounting

Justpechy ( i like your name!) go to the tixrush portion of livenation and register at livenatin and tixrush. they will email you a verification, do this before the presale. the code is "strings" but i think you need to be regsistered before hand

Ian, you should have seen her when her tix to Izod did not scan properly, omg panick attack, but obviously she got in, we were attached at the hip. the stress is mounting

Justpechy ( i like your name!) go to the tixrush portion of livenation and register at livenatin and tixrush. they will email you a verification, do this before the presale. the code is "strings" but i think you need to be regsistered before hand

thank you!! :) i registered for the last concert so im all set and i did get that email! but i wasnt sure if it would work for presale (since it said radio)! bc i have to leave work to do so. but yay! im so excited! coldplay fans are my favorite people!!!

people that tried to do the presale last time said DON'T go through ticketrush on thursday...go DIRECTLY to livenation.com and buy them from there: it'll ask for the ticketrush password at some point and everything will be the same. apparently ticketrush crashed last time, but livenation didn't, so i've gotten word that this is the way to go :D.

oh so nervousssss....:wreck:. i'm so used to ticketmaster that everything else makes me nervous!

i know...i'm anticipating some huge problem with me getting tickets, i can feel it. i suppose i shouldn't whine too much, since i've seen them three times in the past year and i'm going to wembley, but still, i'll be HEARTBROKEN if i can't see them in my own state, close to home. it would be such a missed opportunity (once again), and i'll be devestated.

i know...i'm anticipating some huge problem with me getting tickets, i can feel it. i suppose i shouldn't whine too much, since i've seen them three times in the past year and i'm going to wembley, but still, i'll be HEARTBROKEN if i can't see them in my own state, close to home. it would be such a missed opportunity (once again), and i'll be devestated.

Oh, you worry too much! You will get a ticket, relax! :)

arrrgh, i was hoping the max price would be about $75 because the venues are smaller :angry:. i know that the boys themselves don't determine the prices or anything like that, but i really hate some of their business practices. after LP5, they really need to pull a radiohead and go it alone, hopefully making some progressions in the way bands themselves influece and control their business practices.

anyway, TOMORROW :bomb: