✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you haven't been to the Meadows, its small. ALL the seats are great IMO, well except for the ones off to the extreme sides. Better than sitting on the lawn, if it rains it sucks. However, if you want to wait until tomorrow for a chance at the lower levels, I'd be curious to see what comes up....

if you haven't been to the Meadows, its small. ALL the seats are great IMO, well except for the ones off to the extreme sides. Better than sitting on the lawn, if it rains it sucks. However, if you want to wait until tomorrow for a chance at the lower levels, I'd be curious to see what comes up....

Mmmmm... ok, now i'm really scared about tomorrow :uhoh:

Still can't believe they are playing Scranton. But the best lower section tickets I brought up were in the front 3 sections Row W. My co-worker is seeing if her brother that works at Clear Channel can get tickets but I'm not holding my breath for that since he has been highly unreliable even for my co-worker. I'll be trying tomorrow if I don't get anything good today.

Ok, so that's it...Christa and I have decided to give up on pre-sale. Shitty seats...

I'm sorry Sarah, Pris, Erica:bigcry: TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!

Apparently today they're jsut trying to get rid of the crappy seats?!?! I dunno. I can't imagine all seats in front sections taken in seconds...'cause Christa and I were F5ing from 9:55!!! So tomorrow we will have to go through all this STRESSS again, and get what we get!!!!

So sorry for disappointing you girls:shame::bigcry: I fucking hate buying tickets!!!<grumpy>

Mmmm... that is true :thinking:

Ok, i'll keep my positive thinking but right now i gotta go.... got a shower to take and a job to get to!!! :P

Bye evryone!!

Talk to you later Sarah & Hester :kiss:

EDIT:

Don't you worry girls, i'm sure we'll get something tomorrow. Whatever you choose is fine by me, i just wanna be there :nice:

Ok, i'm really taking off now, bye girls :kiss:

erica, that sounds like a plan, i still got you covered so we will try again. will be on board tomorrow at 9:55. couldnt handle that today while oredering. my past with presale has never been good. i think they wanted to ensure that this gig will sell out (like it wouldn't?)