✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

EVERYONE---think goood thoughts!!!! good seats!!! :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Good luck to everyone!!!!:flutterby::flutterby::flutterby:

Chelsea--stop worrying:whip:, you're worse than me!(and that's saying a lot, I might get an ulcer this week):laugh3:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i went on livenation and it says radio presale AND ticketrush presale so im guess the answer is YES! except im not sure how much of a 'presale' it will really be because anyone who goes on livenation to see when the tickets go on sale can clearly see the presale info and its so simple to register and get the code... oh well.... at least we will have two chances right?! haha

I'm sure that if we are all online right at 10 AM we will get tickets without a problem. I mean, I would like to have really spectacular seats, but really I'm happy just to go. Plus it really seems like you can't go wrong in this venue so long as you get a covered seat, as it is rather small.

Ahhhh I can't wait for tomorrow!! :dance:

ok so im freaking out a little right now bc im waiting for the presale (says it right on the home page at livenation.com) but then i clicked on the link and it says available 3/20 11 am! there BETTER be a presale today because i came home on my lunch (early) and i am sitting here waiting. i hope its not for nothing! :(