✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the EnV 2 also and unless you are in the back don't bother even bringing it...the images will be terrible. It is only 2mp. I brought a mid quality 8mp camera to some shows and it wasn't much better because of lighting etc. You are better off filming it but if you are planning on using a cell phone you might not be able to understand what the noise is

this is my camera and if i were able to get it in, i would have some awesome pictures/videos. especially since i'm section A row 19.

any suggestions on what i should do?

Canon-PowerShot-S5-camera.jpg

I wouldn't even bother bringing it in, if they don't catch you bringing it in they will catch you holding it up and confiscate it on the spot

i thought the EnV2 had more than 2 mp? :confused:

i have a Canon PowerShot as well, christina! its nice but im hoping my friends have better cameras :P

hah, really? cool!!

mine's pretty old. here it is:

Canon_PowerShot_A610.jpg

it's 16x full zoom, and its 5.0 megapixels.

when i brought it to the november show, the pictures came out TERRIBLE.

because coldplay used SO much backlighting. so i guess i'll get videos, i'll have my sister try pictures. :D

i'm SO gonna do the maxi pad thing with this camera. it works SO well. :D

43 DAYS!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!! :dance:!!!!!!!!

Nope, 2.0MP :)

oh you're right :lol:

^ here's my camera

powershot_sd8701.jpg

it has 8 mp i think. i just got it a few weeks ago and it already has some scratches on it :lol:

good luck with the maxi pad plan! :D i might try the soda cup idea out haha

that stinks about your pics, christina! did you take the flash off? i read somewhere that that helps the quality immensely

^^:laugh4:!! i know!!

everytime i'd say that i would think that there' s little lovers in japan butterflies floating around my stomach. :wacko:!

oh gosh me tooo!!! :dance: :dance: :bomb:

my first coldplay concert!! :dance:

oh, really? congrats!!

this'll be my third coldplay concert in less than a year. then my fourth TWO DAYS LATER!!

I'M SO EXCITED!! :D:D:D:D

oh you're right :lol:

^ here's my camera

powershot_sd8701.jpg

it has 8 mp i think. i just got it a few weeks ago and it already has some scratches on it :lol:

good luck with the maxi pad plan! :D i might try the soda cup idea out haha

that stinks about your pics, christina! did you take the flash off? i read somewhere that that helps the quality immensely

It may not be that hard to get the camera in, it just depends. We have almost the same camera, I have the Powershot 1100IS its a good size for concerts. When I was front row to the Killers in Chicago I just stuck it in my back pocket. During the show I turned the outside screen off and the flash off and filmed pretty much the entire think, pictures were not coming out well because you really have to let the camera focus and you just dont have time for that when 4 security guards are staring at you:shocked2: I stuck the camera to my side and got some decent film from the show. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C30FDFAEFA39E575

^ :lol: good job getting the film. yeah it shouldnt be too hard getting it past security, im not too worried about that. i just hope there aren't any security guards where i am so i can take some decent pictures without having to worry about getting caught. my camera takes forever to focus too, its such a pain :lol:

hahah that's awesome christina, you're lucky you're able to see so many shows!!

42DAYSSS!!!

christina im loving the rainbow colors! :lol:

NICE ONE professa95 :D

"You didnt get to heaven but you made it close!"

hah, ME TOO! it makes everything happier. :dance:!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

those who are dead, are not dead, they're just living in my head!!! oh!!!:D:D

Haha, Hershey is a fun time. My family is making a whole day out of it as everybody else goes to the Park as I go to the concert. I have been to Hershey many times and this will no doubt be the best time ever. Luckily we live only a hour and a half away so its not that much of a drive. I actually performed at hershey park stadium (in the school band haha) so I can honestly say that I performed in the same venue as Coldplay did!!!

This is crazy because I grew up about two hours from Hershey and performed there in my high school's marching band, too! Now, I live a bit further away, but what a small world! :)