✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Add a word!

MK

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her

:wink3:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to

This is not making any sense any more :P

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his

:uhoh2:

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot

:lol: This is funny :D

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The ...

:uhoh2:

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!"

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I laughed

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I laughed because

that's a poser right there. Why would you be laughing? :thinking:

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I laughed because Chris

Oh, I love how none of this makes sense. I laugh every time when I come into this thread :laugh3:

Once upon a time in Chris' house, we saw Gwyneth sitting on a couch. I said to Elmo, "You better do what Mom said." Elmo started walking upside-down, so we screamed. He touched the lamp and Chris loved how sexy I moved. I killed Elmo then Gwyneth left and Chris didn't want her to, so he tried to talk to his parrot. The parrot looked at his guitar, a "BOOM!" exploded and I laughed because Chris farted