✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HOLES

Jacob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book, it's about this camp in the desert where kids that have been convicted go. And everyday, they have to dig holes that are five feet wide and deep. And the if the kids find anything interesting in the holes, like, an object, they get a day off if they report it to the warden. And the book is about the kids finding out why they have to dig holes. And it sort of has that coming-of-age sort of story too. Really good book!

yea. Like the book the movie Blade Runner was based on' date=' I read that in two days. BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ.[/quote']

I've seen Blade Runner but never read the book. Hmmm... another book I'll have to check out. :lol:

Yeah... I love getting through a book in a couple days... it makes me feel smarter. :lol:

HAHAHHA, the book the movie Blade Runner is based on is called DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP?. When you first read the title you're thinking "what the hell is this crap about?" but then you read it, and by the end of the book, you find yourself asking that very question. The book is a lot different than the movie, but the basic idea is the same, the guy's job is to hunt down and "retire" androids.

hahhaha, when my friend told me about the book Holes, you could just imagine what went through my teenaged mind HAHAHHAHAHAH. kidding!

But yea, some good books have really weird titles. Like THE SHINING, THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, RAINBOW SIX. haha