August 17, 200323 yr I've read this book; I thought it was fabulous. The movie isn't as good as the book but it was still good
August 17, 200323 yr I've read it and I liked it very much. I also watched the movie and although good, it wasn't as good as the book.
August 17, 200323 yr yeah the movie wasn't as good as the book but still it's pretty good. ahhhhhhhh angie pangie you lukcy lass...i cant get through the fellowsip of the ring :angry: hehe you will in time. i read the whole series. i perfer harry potter. it also took me long to get through the fellowship. well actualy it took me long for all the books. :rolleyes: i perfer harry potter over LOTR. i can read more of harry potter faster then less of LOTR if that makes any sense.
August 17, 200323 yr Author My mom told me that the new Harry Potter book is the worst one. And that the first three hundred pages of it was just filler.
August 17, 200323 yr I read it last year for school. Its pretty good. The movie was alright. did i see harry potter in this????? I've been reading non stop!! holy shit..my eyes hurt. I just finished the third one, soooo fecking good! and i just started the forth one.
August 17, 200323 yr Author I just finished the book. I loved it! Finished it in a day's time! The ending is funny!
August 17, 200323 yr Trainspotting is another book I want to read... of course I've seen the movie... but I've wanted to read it for awhile now... just keep forgetting about it. :/ I gotta start making a list of books. :lol:
August 17, 200323 yr me too! so much to read' date=' so little time......... :D[/quote'] :lol: exactly!! and my problem is that I buy books all the time and then they just sit there lookin' pretty and don't get read until a few years later. :lol: I have issues. :lol:
August 17, 200323 yr I do that too! But usually I find books hanging around that I dont even WANT to read anymore! :lol:
August 17, 200323 yr Author It's really hard for me to stay focused on reading during the school year. I'm usually distracted, and that happens easily. Usually, I read three books at once, but I don't really do that anymore, I have so much stuff I have to still read. hahaha. I got the book "The Bear And The Dragon" by Tom Clancy three years ago, and I still haven't gotten around to reading it. I still have to finish all the other Jack Ryan books that Tom Clancy wrote.
August 17, 200323 yr I do that too! But usually I find books hanging around that I dont even WANT to read anymore! :lol: :lol: I KNOW! I think thats why some of my books sit there for a few years... it takes me that long to get interested in reading them again! :lol:
August 17, 200323 yr hehe, what are we like? :lol: I dont think I'll get that much time to read in Uni, in between studying and partying I mean :D
August 17, 200323 yr hehe, what are we like? :lol: I dont think I'll get that much time to read in Uni, in between studying and partying I mean :D :lol: yeah... the reason I've been able to read at all lately is b/c I'm not in school for the summer. But when school starts up... yeah... just not gonna happen... plus the partying doesn't help any in improving my intellect. :lol:
August 19, 200323 yr I read it last year for school. Its pretty good. The movie was alright. did i see harry potter in this????? I've been reading non stop!! holy shit..my eyes hurt. I just finished the third one, soooo fecking good! and i just started the forth one. hehe. i barely own any books. the harry potter series and and lord of the rings are the only books in my house that i would consider reading...again. since i have no books in my house, oh also chicken soup books (filled with interesting stories), so i have read the first harry potter book 9 times, 2nd one 8 times, 3rd one 8 times, and 4th one 6 times. so i want to read the 5th one. i really like the harry potter books. lord of the rings is kinda boring.
August 19, 200323 yr hehe, what are we like? :lol: I dont think I'll get that much time to read in Uni, in between studying and partying I mean :D :lol: yeah... the reason I've been able to read at all lately is b/c I'm not in school for the summer. But when school starts up... yeah... just not gonna happen... plus the partying doesn't help any in improving my intellect. :lol: :lol: oh well, sometimes reading has to take a backseat to partaay-ing :smug: :D
August 20, 200323 yr hehe. i barely own any books. the harry potter series and and lord of the rings are the only books in my house that i would consider reading...again. since i have no books in my house, oh also chicken soup books (filled with interesting stories), so i have read the first harry potter book 9 times, 2nd one 8 times, 3rd one 8 times, and 4th one 6 times. so i want to read the 5th one. i really like the harry potter books. lord of the rings is kinda boring. Most of the books i have are the stupid sweet valley high books, the ones that my sister throw at me....biiiiiitch...and they're all queer books! dammn. Im so close to finishing the forth potter book. back to holes.... ooh yea. we had to make a soundtrack for Holes for class, two years ago and yea, i wanted to put queer songs, but they had to related to certain parts of the book so it kind of sucked. but not really. Fez likes Holes...actual holes. hehe
Create an account or sign in to comment