✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pit tickets showed up for dallas on ticketmaster today.

very weird. i bought some. why would the closest seats just randomly show up when ive been searching for weeks now and can only get lawn?

This also happened to me on April 9. I bought nosebleed tickets and apparently on April they showed GA Pit tickets available. LiveNation is so weird with this, as well as Ticketmaster. My show is the first one in West Palm Beach, FL on 05/15.

Congrats if you got GA Pit! ;)

Same for St. Louis.

I'm going to go out on a limb and NOT blame LiveNation for this. Maybe they didn't know the configuration of the stage for the summer tour until recently. Coldplay doesn't usually have a pit, right?

I got one, though, so I'm cool with it. :P

very weird. i bought some. why would the closest seats just randomly show up when ive been searching for weeks now and can only get lawn?

They actually showed up earlier in the week. It was good news to the bad news I couldn't go to the Vancouver concert anymore (was going to be on a business trip and it got cancelled). It's pretty exciting though, I've never been in the pit before. The way I see it is the worst part of the pit is still the best part of the venue, so I don't care where I am or if I'm early or not :laugh3:

I think it's just how the promoter releases tickets and how well a concert is selling too... The Woodlands show near Houston has been showed as sold out numerous time, it even has a big 'sold out' logo across it on the venue's site, but then a few new tickets pop up every now and then. I gave up looking for PIT there now that I have it for Dallas, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are released soon too... The closest seats also tend to be reserved by the band for various reasons, so maybe they gave permission for some to be released.

It's definately made me think twice about buying tickets in a pre-sale in the future.

I unfortunately have not had the same luck with Ticketmaster. They refused to exchange mine and said they never do that. I want the pit tickets so bad, but I still have my original 202 eee to sell and recently paid $400 for 203 dd. My husband refuses. I am quite upset by this whole thing. I just wish I knew someone who wants tickets. It is sad that I was so excited originally when I knew they were touring again, but I think all of this Ticketmaster crap has made it less exciting for a lot of us.