✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alpine - Pit tix ??????????

okay, so I am totally new at this. Way too old to be obsessing over a concert and a band. BUT, I am going to my 4th Coldplay concert this year, Alpine Valley on July 25th. We have 4 lawn tix. I bought them on my birthday and actually cried cuz I couldn't get good seats. I just saw on ebay GA pit tix. Can someone please tell me what these are, if they are worth buying, and if I will be the oldest person in the "pit". I'm a 39 year old mom to 3, although I feel like I'm 16 again obsessing over a band and concert.

hi there! :)

GA pit tix = General Admission tix, usually means standing room only - depending on the venue

but i'd be wary about buying from eBay...i'd imagine that it's overpriced (i.e. scalpers' rate). but that's really up to you how much you're willing to fork out for it.

also, if it's COD with you & the seller meeting up in person in advance of the gig to deal for the ticket it would be less risky compared to if the seller insists that you pay up first then the ticket will be sent to you later.

There are still GA Pit tickets available on livenation.com, do not buy them from ebay you will pay way too much. Pit tickets means it is the area in front of the reserved seating, it is first come first serve...so the sooner you line up at the gate the closer you will get to the stage. It IS worth it.

I'm a 39 year old mom to 3, although I feel like I'm 16 again obsessing over a band and concert.

With a pit ticket you'll be right up front, though you'll be standing the whole time and might have to look over some shoulders if you're toward the back of the pit section.

Hey I'm 44 and I'm totally obsessed too. :rolleyes:

okay, so I am totally new at this. Way too old to be obsessing over a concert and a band. BUT, I am going to my 4th Coldplay concert this year, Alpine Valley on July 25th. We have 4 lawn tix. I bought them on my birthday and actually cried cuz I couldn't get good seats. I just saw on ebay GA pit tix. Can someone please tell me what these are, if they are worth buying, and if I will be the oldest person in the "pit". I'm a 39 year old mom to 3, although I feel like I'm 16 again obsessing over a band and concert.

Welcome to the club....:D....and no, you won't be the oldest, even in the pit....:P:P

I'm 43 years old, 3 kids, and I've been obsessing on Coldplay like I haven't since I was 18 (and got into this little band none of my friends had heard of called U2.)

Check out my signature to see how totally bonkers I've gone for Coldplay!

And as far as the pit goes, All of those concerts listed below, save 3, were seen from right up in the front so you can tell my opinion on it.

If you are into the show and the music- then dancing and singing and being surrounded by equally crazy fans is the best.

My husband & I and some other friends from the boards are going to be lining up early for the Alpine Valley show- so if you are too, don't hesitate to introduce yourself!

• 1 month later...