✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Good morning, Hello and Merry Xmas to you all!

jpxdude

just back form towm. Aqualung album, charlatans album (jane will be proud) denim skirt, cord plummy colured trousers. And 50 quid lefe. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh and a random boy decided in hmv to start singin to me. Oh yes it was all great fun. :D

Hey, welcome to da board! :)

@Davesgirl

LOL i know what you mean!! Us girlies never seem to learn our lesson when it comes to buying shoes!! There is nooo way i could wear my boots when im having a shopping spree, gimme me trainers instead :D

Max Factor and L'oreal do pretty good mascara's. Believe me, i've tried just about all the mascara's out there. Me and my boss at work always have a good moan cos we've just wasted a tenner on a new mascara which is a load of crap, then we nip to Boots(which is near enough next door in the shopping centre where i work) to get another one hahahaha.

Glad you all had a nice Christmas btw!!!

hehehe and i got a posh mousse for my hair. (have i spelt that right or is that like an animal) I did not get an animal for my hair. :D

:lol: Mousse is Ok for hair. Moose is Ok for hunting! :lol: It's all down to the doubles ! :lol:

*wipes forehead* good! Cos that would not have been pretty.