✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Good morning, Hello and Merry Xmas to you all!

jpxdude

Hi people!

I'm new to the board, so just wanted to introduce myself, some people might know me from the official coldplay board. I'm Jassen, pleased to meetcha all, gotta say this board looks much more swell, brighter and the smilies rock :) plus chris in a santa hat makes me piss myself :-) c ya around!

jpxdude :eyecrazy:

Good morning Jassen!!! Happy Christmas to you! :-) (please don't piss yourself, you will regret it for the rest of the day! :roll: )

I'm Vicky and I have just opened my Christmas stocking and I'm happy - I had a chocolate orange 'snowball' and some scented pens!! Among other things!

Whereabouts in London do you live? I live in Bristol, so it's not far away. :-D

Welcome to our board, which IS the BEST!

TELL ME' date=' HUN!!!! :D[/quote']

Well, it Maybellie, and promises full and soft not brittle eyelashes, however when i took it off last night, half of my eyelashes did fall out. hehehe. oh well, i'm going shopping now to spend all my many moneys!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! happry boxing day!!

Maybelline? Full 'N Soft Mascara?? Yeah, I tried it myself - didn't work for me either... Oh well, it is a long journey until you've found the perfect mascara... :shock:

So your shops are open today?? Ours here in Germany are closed - still due to Christmas. We celebrate three days of Christmas here!

But have fun with spending money today!! You could buy several different mascaras and try them all... ;)

I'm curious what you'll buy - you have to tell me afterwards...

So your shops are open today?? Ours here in Germany are closed - still due to Christmas. We celebrate three days of Christmas here!

I [/i]thought our shops were open today but it turns out they weren't :cry: the disappointment! :shock: but at least now i am well and truly ready to hit those sales tomorrow :D

I [/i]thought our shops were open today but it turns out they weren't :cry: the disappointment! :shock: but at least now i am well and truly ready to hit those sales tomorrow :D

i know :( and me and maria went all the way into town and all the shops were closed! :oops: silly us. but we're going tomorrow aren't we jane? :-o :?