✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

California shows meet-up (anyone else going to all 5?)

Wish I had:

- The money

- The time

- The quick transportation

Wish I didn't have:

- A job

- A life

:P

I settled on only going to Carson, so I want that to be as huge as possible. I'm all in favor of a meet-up. :)

I'm going to Carson and Irvine - wish I could go to Chula Vista, too, but I do have a husband and 4 kids who keep rolling their eyes at me, lol. I live only 15 minutes from Verizon - which is great (and I was there last night to see Jimmy Buffett - what an experience that was with all those parrotheads).

There are some great meet up places in Irvine, less than a mile from Verizon at the Irvine Spectrum. Lots of restaurants - Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, PF Changs, Javiers (great local Mexican restaurant), Ruby's, Yard House, Dave and Busters, a sushi place I don't recommend, an "American Bistro" I also don't recommend. There's also a food court, and some more fast food places - Corner Bakery, Johnny Rockets, Chipotle.

There are some restaurants near the Home Depot Center, too, but I'll have to look those up - it's a newish shopping area and I've only been to Home Depot Center once for a Galaxy game.

I am for sure going to two... chula vista and carson.. I am most likely going to Irvine too, I wish I could go to all five!

I *may* have tickets to sell for Irvine. I bought 2 tickets during the presale, then 2 days later, I won tickets from a radio station, as well as "Cocktails with Coldplay" where I get to meet the band before the show :-) The radio station has not sent me the tickets yet, so I'm not sure which ones are better - but the ones I bought are great seats, sec 8, row AA, seats 1 and 2. I was at Verizon last night to see Jimmy Buffett and our seats were sec 8, row HH, so I know the AA seats are awesome. I'll sell them to coldplayers at face value ($240something), but won't sell them before I get the KROQ tickets.

I know that the South Bay Pavilion is a mall very close to the Home Depot Center (I think it's on Avalon Blvd. right before the HDC off the 405), but that's seriously the only place I know in Carson. And I don't feel like driving the extra miles to Long Beach, which is far nicer.

I *may* have tickets to sell for Irvine. I bought 2 tickets during the presale, then 2 days later, I won tickets from a radio station, as well as "Cocktails with Coldplay" where I get to meet the band before the show :-) The radio station has not sent me the tickets yet, so I'm not sure which ones are better - but the ones I bought are great seats, sec 8, row AA, seats 1 and 2. I was at Verizon last night to see Jimmy Buffett and our seats were sec 8, row HH, so I know the AA seats are awesome. I'll sell them to coldplayers at face value ($240something), but won't sell them before I get the KROQ tickets.

i will buy those sec 8 tickets if your KROQ tix are better...let me know! i havent actually gotten tickets for the irvine show yet so yeah...

• 2 weeks later...