May 26, 200917 yr Personally, I like Chris' voice better. Don't get me wrong, i also love Will's voice too, he really does sing like an angel :-)
May 26, 200917 yr They've both got good voices but I'll go with Chris's.. definitely. It's incredibly sweet and soothing :nice:
May 26, 200917 yr I'd go with Will just to be different, but I honestly have to say Chris. I won't bother with reasons they're too obvious, he's amazing, plus other people'll probly say the same thing anyway.
May 26, 200917 yr I'd go with Will just to be different, but I honestly have to say Chris. I won't bother with reasons they're too obvious, he's amazing, plus other people'll probly say the same thing anyway. Yup. No disrespect to Will, but this is no-brainer really.......................... ;)
May 26, 200917 yr I say Chris because he's got an amazing, soothing voice and wouldn't say Will, although i love death will never conquer, I would imagine his voice getting annoying and wouldn't go with songs like Fix You. I love Will btw! :P
May 26, 200917 yr i dont really see the point of choosing either one.. besides, we've only heard will being the dominant voice of only one song, so comparing these two is not a fair move really..
May 26, 200917 yr chrisss!!:heart: his voice is so damn sexy!! I like wills voice but theres no comparation
May 26, 200917 yr I personally wouldnt mind if Will was given more than just backing vocals in the future. Like Oasis, where there are two different singers. Might add an interesting flavor to the band. Cos, fuck, Will can sing your socks off.
May 26, 200917 yr Well Chris said himself he's a much better singing than him, Will was just alot shy'er:laugh3: Chris is the lead, so my vote goes to him.
May 26, 200917 yr Chris because he's Chris, but Will was amazing in Death Will Never Conquer. I must say, I think Will has a 'better' voice, but it just wouldn't be Coldplay without Chris.
May 26, 200917 yr chris' voice is so soothing and unique :wacky: :heart: will has a really nice voice too, but chris' voice makes coldplay's sound what it is :)
May 26, 200917 yr I like Will's voice a lot, but I don't associate Coldplay with Will, so Chris wins!
May 26, 200917 yr Chris by a long shot, I don't like Will's voice much, its quite samey, like alot of singers sound like him, but Chris, his is unique.
May 26, 200917 yr Chris has a 'vocal signature', you hear it and you know immediatly it's Chris Martin.... few singers have that! Chris' voice and the emotion he puts in it is part of what make Coldplay so unique....^^ Will has a lovely voice, and I wish to hear him much in the futur (like i'd like to hear Jonny and Guy more) but it 'just' lovely!
May 26, 200917 yr Chris by a long shot, I don't like Will's voice much, its quite samey, like alot of singers sound like him, but Chris, his is unique. Actually, I find Chris' voice to be more ordinary and Will's voice to be more unique because it seems to have a more unique tone to it.
May 26, 200917 yr Actually, I find Chris' voice to be more ordinary and Will's voice to be more unique because it seems to have a more unique tone to it. Agreed. Although Chris' voice is pretty identifiable, I also have to say it takes getting used to as well. I have a lot of friends that don't like the sound of his voice, and hence can't really get into Coldplay. I have that case with some bands too, if their voice is annoying, I just can't listen to them no matter how good they are! I don't think Will's voice is cooky-cutter at all, I think he has a very nice timbre to his voice and it's more immediately pleasing... This is very evident on 'The Hardest Part' on LRLRL. His harmony with Chris is fantastic!
May 26, 200917 yr Chris's... Will's got talent...BUT... Chris's voice makes me really happy!!! :wink3:
May 26, 200917 yr I'd need to hear Will sing a lot more songs before I could even begin to compare him to Chris. Both have solid voices, but as it stands, I prefer Chris.
May 26, 200917 yr I adore Will's voice on The Hardest Part on LRLRL...but Chris's voice is *the* voice of Coldplay. I would love to hear more Will solos, though.
May 26, 200917 yr Chris' voice is simply gorgeous, it can do anything--low, high, anything. Love it. Will's voice was a surprise to me, it's lovely too, I think he should sing more leads, but not TOO many.
Create an account or sign in to comment