✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GA Pit or Lower Level?

I am debating on whether to get a PIT ticket, or an actual seat, lower level for a show. I really want a pit ticket, but I don't want to get there SUPER early and wait for hours on end.

So anyone with experience with buying a pit ticket, how early did you guys arrive to be at the very front? I want to be up front, the very front...how early would I have to get there to achieve this?

Im interested as well, since I have pit tickets as well, and I don't want to get there too early since I am going with friends, and every minute that we are there early lowers my chances of getting .... Um nm that, but yeah, I don't want to get there too early since not everyone loves Coldplay as much as I do....

I'm leaving now. Goodbye.

Go for the Pit. Even if you do not get directly in the front it will still be worth it. They have 2 side stages/ramps and seeing them up close and personal is an experience you do not want to miss. I was sore the next day but it was Awesome!

I have both. I got PIT tickets for two shows and lower level for the other show. I will probably be deaf by the last show, but whatever haha. For the first PIT show I will probably get there around 2pm just because I think a lot of people will have PIT tickets!

I had GA pit for Hartford. I arrived at the venue at 5pm, doors opened at 7. I was able to get in the second row of people right behind the rail... It was as good as being right in front as the two people in front of me were separated. The only issue is that once you stake out your spot, you can't really leave to get something to eat or go to the bathroom. So I would pack a snack or something.

I think the pit is different everywhere... I had pit last week, lined up at around 3:45, and got front row. BUT I can say that I could've gotten there at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half later and still been in the first 3 rows... In some places that's true, and in some places it's not at all. If I were you I'd go for the pit! It was the best experience of my life, if you have the opportunity you should go for it :)

Go for the pit! :thumbsup: u might not want to wait now but being the closest person to Guy or Chris in the whole stadium is worth any kind of wait! :wacky:

^^ and i was at the show with zoe up there so i lined up about 3:45 for the DC show and we were the first girls there so we got front row and the gates opened at 6:30 the time waiting actually flew by! :P

I think the pit is different everywhere... I had pit last week, lined up at around 3:45, and got front row. BUT I can say that I could've gotten there at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half later and still been in the first 3 rows... In some places that's true, and in some places it's not at all. If I were you I'd go for the pit! It was the best experience of my life, if you have the opportunity you should go for it :)

Thanks for the advice!!

Go for the pit! :thumbsup: u might not want to wait now but being the closest person to Guy or Chris in the whole stadium is worth any kind of wait! :wacky:

^^ and i was at the show with zoe up there so i lined up about 3:45 for the DC show and we were the first girls there so we got front row and the gates opened at 6:30 the time waiting actually flew by! :P

You're right. Definitely want to be closest to Guy!