✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Jonas Bjerre Appreciation Thread (back)

LibbyMew

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I just heard... Wow... :o

Well, it's far too late to go back now. In the podcast there was an interview where it seemed Bo was just complaining about everything.

They also couldn't name Fox Cub as the third song from Kites never played live. i got that after 3 seconds. :P

It did remind me however, how important it is that they've known eahc other so long. Most of their lives. Any other band, I could name a few but won't as they're so mediocre to begin with...) Ahem, have disbanded over something like this. I think this proves it. Bo has grown up with Jonas almost, so he'd understand why Jonas needed the visuals and accept them even it he hated them. Alright, gtg now. ttyl Frengerinos!! :heart: ;)

"I became hypothermic recently when I went skiing in Norway with some friends. I don't remember the experience too well, but apparently I had become delusional and tried walking down a mountain in my sneakers and jeans at minus four degrees Fahrenheit. Pretty stupid"

Mwhahahaha - skiing in Norway with Apparatjik friends, perhaps...!!! :D

Thanks for that Sofie :thumbsup: What's the magazine it's from..? I feel the need to blog this..;)

Interesting read...scary photo tho..Jonas with short short hair..? :\