✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who is in work today and what do u do/ studying?

bart

I go to school from 7 to 3 , then 1 hr for lunch and then again from 4 to 6 everyday and I take theatre, art and german..I try to go to the gym as often as possible...hehe :embarrased: *I feel dumb, you all work very hard and I'm here complaining about my "difficult" life *

[blangy, your avatar is great!!!]

haha, my life is pretty much like yours, espia. i mean, the damn school takes almost all my day... i go to school from 7am to 1pm, then i have 1 hour for lunch, then i go to school again from 2pm to 5:30pm... but that's just on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. but on tuesday and thursdays i have bass lessons. they're great, i luv em!!! and i try to go to the gym like, everyday, but i guess i'm too damn lazy :P so i just go there like, three times / week. on saturdays i go practice with my band, and that takes like... 4 or 5 hours, but it's worth since that's the only day when we all can meet. And i take sundays to take a good rest.

But what i really want is to finish school and start working... oh, i bet it's so good!! like... in school, you PAY to wake early and get pissed, but when you're working, you're PAID to wake early and get pissed. :D

yeah, I know what you mean Valleyboy, but I'd rather go to a normal school and study 7 hrs a day , not all day !!!!

I had to give up my music lessons for an extra chemistry course we HAD to take...and history of art!!!! :x I hate school because of that...but "it's the best for me" or that's what my parents say ... :lol:

You have a band?? What kind of music do you play?

i'm a financial analyst i prepare many reports about the financial movements in the division that i'm i do this every month' date=' week, 15 days... basically that ;)[/quote']

woah, i wish i could be smart enough to be a financial analyst!

:confused:

You have a band?? What kind of music do you play?

ah, thanks for asking! yeah, i have a band. We've been playing for like... hmmm... 5 or 6 months. I'm the bassist and we play a kinda ordinary pop-rock, but we have some good lyrics. They're as funny as... hmmm... i cant think of a good example of a funny stuff, but yeah, our lyrics are hilarious. :D the melody is like... kinda catchy, but not too pop... but not too rock either... i don't know how to explain it... :confused: i think we're gonna record a demo in like... 3 or 4 months, so as soon as we're done recording it, i'll post the songs here for you guys.

oh, sorry for this monologue. but i get pretty excited when i'm talking about my band. :cool: :smug: