Ok, Try This ........

Victoria

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some german taught me that trick Victoria, cracked me up trying too

The other thing he showed me was

take your index fingers, and move them in small circles facing each other, but in opposite directions (so they dont mirror each other) its the same as the foot thing :) Brain wont let you

ok ill try to explain better :)

make index fingers face each other

nail near nail

now make it that if u are looking at each finger end on it is travelling clockwise...so that one finger isn't mirroring the other...now do it, and if you think you are doing it right, slow it down and see how the fingers are moving...if you are doing it and they are both travelling the same direction when looked at end on, yay you.

yay you then

its bloody hard to do

i managed to do it for the 1st time just then, had Jessy verify it :)

but the foot thing Victoria posted still gets me :(

Bah being dragged into bed now.....*must fight Jessy*

urggggggggggggg

take your index fingers, and move them in small circles facing each other, but in opposite directions (so they dont mirror each other) its the same as the foot thing Brain wont let you

aaaarrrrrrgggggh!!!! that's impossible!!!!

:lol: :lol:

I CAN DO THAT ONE!! I've been doing that for years - I used to practise during sermons in church lol! Your fingers describe a circle - they cross top and bottom.

I can also something else clever that I used to practise in church:

Take the index finger of your right hand and stick it upright. Now curl it tight into your palm. Now extend it at right angles, like you're gonna poke someone's eye out. Now curl it again. Now stick it upright. That's 4 moves, right? Do it over and over. Now do the same with the left hand. One, two, three, four. Ok. Good. Now the difficult bit. You remember those 'rounds' you sang as a child? London's burning, London's burning, fetch the engines, fetch the engines, FIRE FIRE! FIRE FIRE! Pour on water, pour on water! ? Well, you take it in turns with the next singer, right? Ok. Start with your right hand and make the first 2 moves - straight up, curl - now, on the 3rd move (poke someone), start the left hand in the straight up position and continue both hands through the 4 moves. You know you've got it right when your right hand is doing the curl and your left hand is poking, then your right hand pokes and your left hand curls!! lol :lol: There's more ..... but practise this first ...! :lol: :smug:

my brother taught me one where you stand in a doorway and press each arm at your sides against the door frame, like you are trying to push sideways. hold them out for 30 seconds but be putting pressure on the doorway, and then step away, and watch what happens to your arms.