July 5, 200917 yr :lol: i'm already packed! higgins is coming too :P awesome! now just ask your parents if you can go all the way to North Carolina to go to a Coldplay concert with a girl you've never actually met before. i'm sure they'll go for it! :D
July 5, 200917 yr Whyyyyy?! :bigcry: :bigcry: I'm going to rock out even harder at my concert in 42 days!!!
July 5, 200917 yr UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE :dance: Whoever says Coldplay concerts aren't exciting is WRONGGG...
July 5, 200917 yr awesome! now just ask your parents if you can go all the way to North Carolina to go to a Coldplay concert with a girl you've never actually met before. i'm sure they'll go for it! :D :lol:
July 5, 200917 yr alright! road trip with caitlyn! :dance:! Road trip? From 25. - 29.08. here!!! :dance:
July 5, 200917 yr Whyyyyy?! :bigcry: :bigcry: I'm going to rock out even harder at my concert in 42 days!!! 42 days!!!! :wacky::wacky: yay im happy for you! :D:dance:
July 5, 200917 yr I need to take a brake from all this excitement, my neck is hurting :inquisitive: BRB!! :dance:
July 5, 200917 yr Especially given that it is a festival and many people came to see other bands :) It looks like there are only CP fans around :D Exactly. I was expecting a somewhat calm audience; that half of them didn't even care for Coldplay. Now that I see that they really seem like fans it tears me even more apart. :(
July 5, 200917 yr 10.44pm: Pics from the side of the stage during Fix You, which would've taken the roof of Roskilde if it had one.
July 5, 200917 yr My concert is in 25 days!! Can't wait :dead: I'm so happy for the boys :nice: Everything is so exciting!
July 5, 200917 yr Ugh. I need to go to another concert with a REAL Coldplayer! A few of my friends really really really like them...but nothing compared to me. Going with one of you girls would be incredible!
July 5, 200917 yr LIVE! Roskilde blog July 5, 2009 9:13 pm Live updates and pics from Roskilde Festival 10.44pm: Pics from the side of the stage during Fix You, which would've taken the roof of Roskilde if it had one.
July 5, 200917 yr My concert is in 25 days!! Can't wait :dead: I'm so happy for the boys :nice: Everything is so exciting! I'm going too :D:D:D:D
July 5, 200917 yr bye Laura! :hug: :wacky::wacky::wacky: those pics! i love chris sticking his tongue out at the camera :lol: gahhh i cant wait for my concert! i really have never been more excited for anything in my entire life!
July 5, 200917 yr 10.44pm: Pics from the side of the stage during Fix You, which would've taken the roof of Roskilde if it had one. [/b] IS CHRIS STICKING HIS TOUNGE OUT AT THE CAMERA?!?! hahaha. Ohhhh I love him.
July 5, 200917 yr I am so jealous of that crowd! My crowd in Hershey was like this :\ I would love to be part of a crowd like that and just go wild!!! Also...does Guy have no butt? :sneaky:
Create an account or sign in to comment