July 5, 200917 yr These people suck! People, who are tarned as monsters and cry arround: People call that "MUSIC" :rolleyes: I can tell you why "SLIPKNOT" (They call them "BAND" :laugh3:) is wearing masks: So they look nicer than without:P
July 5, 200917 yr there was already a thread of them here. i agree, i can't consider that music at all, just scream, grind and all that :sick: i can't get into their stuff. i could only reckon the "originality" of the masks thing, but i don't think that is necesary.
July 5, 200917 yr And you suck more for creating a whole thread to say that you think that slipknot suck :P
July 5, 200917 yr I'd rather eat my own faeces than listen to them. They and there fans are so socially rejected to the point I actually feel sorry for them.
July 6, 200917 yr And you suck more for creating a whole thread to say that you think that slipknot suck :P But it's true, isn't it?
July 8, 200917 yr Author And you suck more for creating a whole thread to say that you think that slipknot suck :P And you suck most fore writing at this thread:P
July 8, 200917 yr Author And you suck more for creating a whole thread to say that you think that slipknot suck :P And you suck most for writing at this thread:P
July 11, 200917 yr I'd rather eat my own faeces than listen to them. They and there fans are so socially rejected to the point I actually feel sorry for them. HAH. You have obviously not been near my high school before.
Create an account or sign in to comment