July 26, 200917 yr I want to learn French or Arabic. Do it. French is a pretty easy language to pick up, and you don't even have to go take classes to learn a new language. Try livemocha.com- it's free and it's super helpful.
July 26, 200917 yr I want to learn Russian. :blush: I'm trying to learn Russian before I go there next week. It's not really working. :disappointed:
July 26, 200917 yr Do it. French is a pretty easy language to pick up, and you don't even have to go take classes to learn a new language. Try livemocha.com- it's free and it's super helpful. Thank you, I was going to buy the Rosetta stone but if I can do it for free that would be a lot better.:) I want to learn Russian. Thats another cool sounding language.
July 26, 200917 yr Author @Ari. I do have a keyboard. But Keyboard and piano are two different instruments...
July 26, 200917 yr i'd like to learn how to play a ukulele. but i can't get lessons here. and i'd like to make a course in oxford english phonetics. :cool:
July 26, 200917 yr ^ ukulele or british phonetics? probably the first, non? but do you already play guitar? i don't, which will make it more difficult, i suppose. :undecided:
July 26, 200917 yr Author right now I want to learn how to play this song on the clarinet...:uhoh: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj3EyhrHHJE]YouTube - Wild Cat Blues[/ame]
July 26, 200917 yr I'd like to learn new languages, I tried with portuguese last year but it's too similar to spanish so it's easy, I'd like to learn french or german
July 26, 200917 yr @Ari. I do have a keyboard. But Keyboard and piano are two different instruments... my bad :shame: i feared it was going to be wrong. :( anyways i'd like to learn german and italian since long ago... i'm learning myself guitar, would like to learn bass and drums later. :)
July 27, 200917 yr I'd like to learn to speak french or german. I really want to learn how to play the guitar. But, it is probably something that I could teach myself. I also want to learn how to play the drums.
July 27, 200917 yr I would love to learn Italian and German. I would also like to learn how to work with Photoshop. Now this may sound funny but I would like to learn how to whistle. I simply can not whistle at all.
July 27, 200917 yr Violin, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Nahuatl, Universal History, Pre-Columbian History, Art History, Paleontolgy, Algebra, Kayacking.
Create an account or sign in to comment