🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Learn Assorted Languages With Assorted Coldplayers

Crests

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes5:

:smug: I can't believe this thread is still going!

i can't believe i have not learnt yet how to say "i wear glasses" in finnish yet :rolleyes:

btw i said to my dad that i am learning finnish he was a bit like :uhoh: :huh:

btw i found some sites to train it playing games, with numbers, fruits, colour vocabulary and all that, yet it seems so complicate to me :\ and i wonder if all letters are pronounced the same, i mean as they are written or those vary?

Hallo! Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch und ich habe es in der Schule gelernt.

Hello! I can speak a bit German and I've learnt it at school.

The german grammar is creepy, that's why I've so much problems with the english grammar :D

I think German's quite similar to English.

I believe it's very difficult if you learn it as a foreign language though. I'm gonna be an teaching assistant soon so I should be able to answer your questions.

i can't believe i have not learnt yet how to say "i wear glasses" in finnish yet :rolleyes:

btw i said to my dad that i am learning finnish he was a bit like :uhoh: :huh:

btw i found some sites to train it playing games, with numbers, fruits, colour vocabulary and all that, yet it seems so complicate to me :\ and i wonder if all letters are pronounced the same, i mean as they are written or those vary?

minulla on silma lasit = I have glasses

why would e say that?

the letter j is pronounced like the letter Y and alot of other things are the same.

minulla on silma lasit = I have glasses

why would e say that?

the letter j is pronounced like the letter Y and alot of other things are the same.

kiitos :nice:

ahh ok, i should check some finnish interviews to get used to it i think, a bit later. :thinking: (i love those excuses :wacky: )

anyways i tried to listen an interview in finnish some weeks ago (before that thread was created), and i thought :shrug: ? couldn't understood a word :\

:nice:

I love to watch interviews :wacky:

Finnish sounds cool :lol:

cool in which sense? :p

for the only one i checked, sounds a bit.. husky or rude (like german to me, sorry germans :uhoh: ) well i checked few to be honest because it was by accident... and anyways i don't think it is relevant since the guy that talked use to have a strong deep voice.

been 3 or 4 days with dutch, german and belgium friends. its the more scarying experience to listen to a dutch and a belgium talk to eachother (jojo/sas and gretel :) ) it seems like they r having a big argue :o

so more finnish words our teacher will teach us today? :nice:

i'm trying to learn colours ( :lol: i feel like if i were back in a pre-school class :uhoh: )

*sits :shy: waiting for the teacher to come, her pencils are well organized on her desk ready to make notes of the lesson like a good :scholar: *

:lol: ari

whos ur finish teacher :thinking:

sure i tried to learn a bit more on my own on a games page :wacky: :kid:

got surprised when on the colours page, each time you clicked the colour it said it aloud, sounds a bit so :wacky: (not that husky, boo i prefer that husky male voice)

*with a young kid voice all :cheesy: *

my teacher is cresty