✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Learn Assorted Languages With Assorted Coldplayers

Crests

Здравствуй Милица. Меня зовут Елена. У меня все хорошо, а как твои дела? :)

And yeah, I can help you revise. Ask me whatever you want. ;)

Hi, Crests!

Очень хорошо. Что делаешь сегодня?

I've just realised how much I forgot. I don't know what else to write. :sad: I don't find it hard to understand Russian, as it has similarities with Serbian, and I know some more words and that, but I can't put a sentence together. :shame:

Очень приятно.

Меня зовут гаил.

Я тоже люблю Coldplay.

Mabuhay! Kumusta kayong lahat mga kaibigan? Ako'y nagagalak na kayo'y makilala. (Filipino)

(roughly translated as: Hello! How are you all, my friends? I'm pleased to meet you.)

Здравствуй Гаил.

Mabuhay Gail.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Очень хорошо. Что делаешь сегодня?

I've just realised how much I forgot. I don't know what else to write. :sad: I don't find it hard to understand Russian, as it has similarities with Serbian, and I know some more words and that, but I can't put a sentence together. :shame:

:hug: Oh, don't worry, I understand you, it's very hard to write something in other language after only 2 years of learning! To know Russian well you need to study at least 6-7 years. (in my opinion:thinking:)

And btw, maybe I should better learn Serbian instead of Spanish? :D

I've had to stop taking Russian at school and start taking German. Not because I wanted to do so. I've studied German already for 4 years, but I don't know it well, so I guess this is a chance to learn it better.

I would take an online Russian course or something if I were a bit more interested in learning languages. :shame:

Spanish is more useful, of course, but if you want to learn Serbian, that's great, I could help you. :nice:

• 3 weeks later...
who is it ? :)

benjamin biolay, might be i like him cause i saw him playing in my city two years ago :thinking:

i don't know if a french coldplayer would advice you to listen to him, if you don't like you could check raphael haroche (are like the only 2 male singers i can remember now...) i must listen more french music again.