✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Girl: Great! I liked the ending the best

The Silver Mask: I hope this book has a cure!

Arrow & Bow: awww Maddie's room! and Chris seems so wise.....

An Elaborate Plan: I :heart: flashbacks! This story is amazing so far

The Circus: Poor Guy! And selling the circus? seems a little sketchy....

Relapse: Wow. Sooooo good! and the "earrings" part :laugh3:

Was Christmas really that long ago? :freak::freak::freak:

Hehe, regarding the awards (even though you've most likely already mentioned this): would a fic that was started before the first awards and finished after them qualify for voting? :thinking:

I haven't read any of the fics for a while so immmmmmma start catching up on them! :awesome::awesome::awesome: Please forgive me for my lack of commenting!!! :)

The Circus: I already told you how much I love this. It's one of your best. The stuff with Julianna and Guy was so sweet. Amazing job :kiss:

An Elaborate Plan: You know I love this;). It's so creative and such:wacky:

Waves: Chris's crazy is scaryyyy:uhoh::P

So I am going to be very obnoxious, but I want to try and up my amount of posts so individual posts for everybody's stories :D and lets begin!

The Silver Mask: Well this is such a fun story to read! I love all the little twists that you keep throwing in, like the fact that she can understand everybody, but can't read their text. Yay you! I can't wait for more of this!

Arrow and Bow: When I write a story like this I hope it can be somewhat as fabulous as this. I love that fact that when Chris was telling Jonny things he did sound like some wise Ghandi type. It came across so clear, so mad props to your very eloquent writing. I also love how tender Jonny is to Madison!

The Circus: Hmm what words can I use that would actually describe the reaction I am having? There aren't any! Maybe I am going to be all deeper meaning and what not, but I feel like having the story themed around the circus is more a connection to how our lives are like circus' they are chaotic and and full of mysterious things, but things that bring us excitement and joy and fulfill our purpose. Okay off my soap box, this was bloody brilliant! And you inspire me to write better!

An Elaborate Plan: I must say this off the back, I LOVE how you have created a totally different Chris, he is not the same Chris that is often used, but more of a timid and bashful kind of Chris. This is terrific Brooke!

P.s. Congrats you Grad!:scholar: ( i have always wanted to use that smiley)

An Elaborate Plan: I must say this off the back, I LOVE how you have created a totally different Chris, he is not the same Chris that is often used, but more of a timid and bashful kind of Chris. This is terrific Brooke!

P.s. Congrats you Grad!:scholar: ( i have always wanted to use that smiley)

thank you! :blush:

and oh man, tomorrow is my last day of high school ever. :wreck: it's so weird.

Since you have been gone: This has nothing to do with the story, but the radio was playing since you've been gone by kelly clarkson when I pulled this up. Anyway gah this was beautiful and I adore how you left it open to whom ever we felt it applied to. That is was clever and as always your writing was meticulous.

thank you! :blush:

and oh man, tomorrow is my last day of high school ever. :wreck: it's so weird.

Oh I know! It was odd for me! I didn't have to take any of my finals so I was just sitting in my class' playing games. But anyway Congrats! You grad of 2010!! May you not trip while receiving your diploma ;)

Arrow and Bow: awww that was such a perfect chapter. It had so much emotion and it pulled me in. I love how Chris is anything Jonny needs him to be, a friend, a mother, a guidance counselor whatever he is it is utterly brilliant.

Well hai everyone!

Gosh it's been a long time since I've been on here.

How are you all?? :heart:

I've got A LOT of commenting to do, so here's some starters...

Arrow and Bow: So... so...sad! But I absolutely love it. It's so emotional.

What's Real?: Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Chris is SO cute as a kid. Love it already!

An Elaborate Plan: I feel so sorry for Jonny. Damn the man behind Chris!!:angry:

Waves: Aww Jacob! :lol:

The Silver Mask: I seriously almost cried when Chris was tracing his fingers on Jonny's face. So sad.

Fever: I like! I like! :P I loved Guy: "Are we all retarded or something?" :laugh3:

A Girl: Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. That is all.