✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Circus: Take that Katie! :p I so didn't see me coming Dianna but that was awesome! I can so see me doing that! And a vet! :awesome: How did you know how to charactrize me so well? Anyways I ound egoistic so I'm going to go on about the greatness that is this story. I'm loving the way you portray Guy. It makes me want to check out the Berryman thread for the first time and just look at him. The moment when the clown and the truck driver met was so cute! I love how bossy Will is. Oh and the name of the circus! :lol: This story made my day. :heart:

The Circus: This story has made me laugh so much. I don't normally like circuses, but this is just great. --"Just Guy. The most perfect man in the world."-- no truer words have ever been spoken

Surprises: How I love me some of Dianna's G/F!!! A birthday story for Fab :D :awesome:

Arrow & Bow: "Muse?" Interesting....

The One Question: I love all the celebrities! good job

A Heavy Heart: This story was sooooooo good. such a sweet ending

Fever: cute! Chris playing nurse and what not :lol:

The Circus: Well not to toot my own horn or anything cough cough, I am rather tall and quite flexible so Dianna has for sure chosen my role perfectly! :D Besides that I love this story! I love how you have included all of us and given such creative roles to each of the guys, I still think Jonny should sell peanuts, but now I have this awful truck driver mental picture of Jonny with a mullet and a beer belly! haha, but I'm sure that that is not how Dianna pictures him! Speaking of you Ms. Dianna, where are you in this little Circus? I bet you get Guy! :D Wow, I need sleep cause now I'm just droning on.

Fever: (insert Michael Buble- fever) This was cute, I severely enjoyed Guy and Wills ranting at Jonny and Chris' motherly actions! It was short, sweet, and fabulous!

Girl: awwwwwww!!!!!:kiss:

The Circus: i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove this story sooooo much!!

i love Guy's mysteriousness, i love the interaction between all of us :P and most of all (big surprise) i loooooove the Chris and Jonny scenes. it's always my favorite when it's obvious they'll end up together, but it's not exactly said, you know? :wacky::wacky::heart:

THE SILVER MASK--I can't wait to see what Guy wanted to show Thalia.

A GIRL--Brooke----just as incredible as always!! When I grow up I want to be you.

ARROW AND BOW--Katie-------This story is even better than the first time I read it!!!

Since You Have Been Gone: Lovely. Beautiful. Amazing. I love the talk of hope, and I love the way the ending was both happy and sad. I also like how it's up to the reader to decide who's PoV it is told from (for the record, I picture it as being from Jonny's). Overall a really great story! :heart:

The Circus: Chris as a clown? :wacky: but awww, the last line. :(

The One Question: nicole, i think you are a great writer. :D i will admit that i have yet to read all of what you posted, but at the very least the first part is good. :P :nice:

The Surprise:

cheesea.gif Dianna will understand ;)

Arrow and Bow: oh have I told you lately how lovely this story is? It's Lovely!

A Heavy Heart: This was magnificent story Brooke, you covered all your bases and created something that is of substantial stature! I enjoyed it tremendously.

One Question: Nicole, first off Hello! I think this has a fantastic start, I am intrigued about what Erica will decided and if Chris will be able to control himself.

The Circus: I think I know where the inspiration came for this one! Hehe! Well this is going to be a fun story! Not a fan of clowns, but a Chris Clown, I think I can make an exception. Oh just my stray thoughts going, I feel that Will will be a Lion Tamer.:clown::juggle:

I should really stop triple posting but, it's hard to give a meaningful review when you have multiple stories to praise.

The One Question: this is very different Nicole. Not only is it a story with lots of celebrities but it is the first fully straight story we have seen in a long long long time. Poor Christopher but the band is there for him and they are there for Erica. This is great story and you are an awesome writer. Can't wait for more:kiss:

The Circus: This story has made me laugh so much. I don't normally like circuses, but this is just great. --"Just Guy. The most perfect man in the world."-- no truer words have ever been spoken

Surprises: How I love me some of Dianna's G/F!!! A birthday story for Fab :D :awesome:

Arrow & Bow: "Muse?" Interesting....

The One Question: I love all the celebrities! good job

A Heavy Heart: This story was sooooooo good. such a sweet ending

Fever: cute! Chris playing nurse and what not :lol:

The Circus: I love Guy with his journal. That is so sweet. And I love how you are portraying me, in a most accurate way I might add:charming:

Thank you so much guys! :hug:

I'm sorry I haven't been able to add more or read many, but you know, it's the end of the year, and we have finals :shame:. So I've been busy studying :wreck:

I'll be writting more this weekend though! And hopefully catching up on some of your great stories :awesome:

(it's hard to keep track of all of the celebrities I put in my story :uhoh:...)

:tongue:

Thank's again :shy:..

Thank you so much Dianna:kiss:

Oh, and you're a real bitch, you know that?:shifty:

Relapse: If it is going to inspire these kinds of stories, I want a watch party every single day!!!:wacky: That was amazing! And totally feels like it could actually happen....

An Elaborate Plan: You know that I love this one!