✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Best Years of Your Life: Sophie sucks. Al is my favorite in this! EDIT: Anne: whaaat?

What's Real: Dun Dun Duuuun! Love this.

A Message: heehee! That was awesome

Life is For Living: Tell the world!

Alone?: I was wondering where this story went! A flood now? Ohmygoodness!

Dirt: :cry:......:cry: wonderful message

The Rescue: Wow. Really well done!

Okay I have to laugh and say this cause I hope I got 0 nominations for best reviewer cause to be quite honest I am so awful at doing this, but Brooke's last comment made me laugh cause thats what Jackie wrote bout my lil story. Anyways I should review.. hold on I need to move back to my room where my power-cord is before I start ;)

Okay I have to laugh and say this cause I hope I got 0 nominations for best reviewer cause to be quite honest I am so awful at doing this, but Brooke's last comment made me laugh cause thats what Jackie wrote bout my lil story. Anyways I should review.. hold on I need to move back to my room where my power-cord is before I start ;)

well, it is very suspenseful. :P

(oooh)

and... i think you actually may have gotten a nomination for reviewer. :lol:

Dianna, you already know how I feel about Dirt and The Rescue. So to sum up what I told her to the rest of you lot, They were F-ing Brilliant.

Home: Oh don't go breaking my heart you hear! This is once again another masterpiece!

100 Pages: oh how simple and perfect this was. I loved how at the end nothing has to be said, they just knew.

The Best Years of your life: SIMON!! Can you just make everybody happy? :D apparently not cause this is just out of this world crazy and it's awesome!

A Message: So magnificent! I absolutely loved this. This is your talent! I wish you had written it before so I could have nominated it, but I will just have to wait until later!

Alone: Noah and the ark! Well thats what I was thinking after reading this, can't wait for more.

Life is for Living: love the descriptive 'looks' interesting start!

Animal Instict: I almost missed this one, but I'm glad I didn't! I know you are passionate about animals and so I am holding you Ms. Dianna to a high standard here! I expect nothing, but greatness from this story and so far you are sailing right along! :kiss:

The Best years of Your Life: The was a surprise. But it adds to the plot, I like it:)

100 Pages: That was brilliant! Genius! I adored this! :wacky:

What's Real?: I want to know what's real!!!:whip: Jonny is so intriguing.....

Animal Instinct: Ooooooooh....I am intrigued by this. More, more!

Home: Everyone else seems to think this is sad. But I kind of disagree. It is thoughtful and interesting and intriguing. It feels like a narration, like a grand storyteller telling a story. Jonny doesn't exactly seem sad in this, it more seems like he was once very sad but is now used to it, so it's kind of pushed back, you know? This seems like a scene in a movie, the captivating scene whee life lessons are learned and all is revealed. I love it.