• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

What's up?

Well at least we're producing like 1 sentence every 15 minutes or so, unlike the other threads lol.

(The question was directed at me, right? Sorry if it wasn't. :embarassed:) I'm kind of bored. Just listening to music and stuff, as usual. Hoping for some some activity in The Lounge. How about you?

Fair point. :p

Okay okay you guys wanna hear about this thing me and the other coldplayers that are going to the Toronto concert are planning. So we want to print out flags that look like this one.

http://coulas.com/printable%20flag.jpg

But the kiddos in the pit are suggesting that they should only give them out to the people in the GA area so it's more concentrated and the band actually notices them. But I'm not in the GA and I was the one who reminded them of that idea which I saw people do in some US concert. So I don't know what to do now. There aren't that many people who aren't the pit ticket holders on here.

Okay okay you guys wanna hear about this thing me and the other coldplayers that are going to the Toronto concert are planning. So we want to print out flags that look like this one.

http://coulas.com/printable%20flag.jpg

But the kiddos in the pit are suggesting that they should only give them out to the people in the GA area so it's more concentrated and the band actually notices them. But I'm not in the GA and I was the one who reminded them of that idea which I saw people do in some US concert. So I don't know what to do now. There aren't that many people who aren't the pit ticket holders on here.

give them to everyone! anyone you see :lol: