• an angel

• Megalomania

yeah many emilies :surprised:

why the cry rudy? :(

*feels bad and comes back with a nice choco-cake*

holiday is over. :bigcry:

it is also Harry Potter's birthday. :blank:

:blank: happy birthday harry :blank:

It's all my sister ever watches. I've seen the movies so many times, I have to leave the room whenever she puts it on.

The movies kinda suck. The first four were okay, but from the fifth onwards, :sick:

The books are wayyyyyyyyyyy better.

I feel like a jerk for not knowing this.

Is Lyvie your actual name? I'm horrible with keeping up with everyone's real names on here.

My name's Emily. Originally, my previous username was emilythea which made everyone call me Emily. And there are too many Emilys around here so it gets confusing and all. In the end I decided to change my username to Lyvie (don't ask why Lyvie, it was spontaneous) and so I refer to myself as Ly around here. It's easier that way to identify who the other users are talking to and such.

And it's okay. :nice:

My name's Emily. Originally, my previous username was emilythea which made everyone call me Emily. And there are too many Emilys around here so it gets confusing and all. In the end I decided to change my username to Lyvie (don't ask why Lyvie, it was spontaneous) and so I refer to myself as Ly around here. It's easier that way to identify who the other users are talking to and such.

Whoa, I didn't realize that your name was Emily too! :lol: There's soooo many of us.

I'm so fucking sick of the word "fucking"

I think I've used the word "fucking" too much these days. :disappointed:

I BLAME THIS ON THE ALIAS DAY BECAUSE I WAS IMITATING EZRA IN OXFORD COMMA.

Who gives a fuck about fucks anyway :blank:

Whoa, I didn't realize that your name was Emily too! :lol: There's soooo many of us.

I have a confession to make. My name is also Emily.

I think I've used the word "fucking" too much these days. :disappointed:

I BLAME THIS ON THE ALIAS DAY BECAUSE I WAS IMITATING EZRA IN OXFORD COMMA.

Who gives a fuck about fucks anyway :blank:

Let's try to cut back. My good friends girlfriend hates the word with a passion and I always accidentally say it around her and she gets offended.

The movies kinda suck. The first four were okay, but from the fifth onwards, :sick:

The books are wayyyyyyyyyyy better.

And it's okay. :nice:

We should make a thread for "Emily"

TAMMI WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT SAYING BAD THINGS, YOU MAKE YOURSELF NOT LOOK NICE. AND YOU ARE NICE SO YESH REPEAT AFTER ME THAT YOU ARE NICE.

I mean well.

:uhoh:

I am super nice, actually. :charming: