• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

Ok from 0 to 10, 0 being fucking awful and 10 being the best conversation ever...

I'll give it a 6.5

She hung up early but she did say some good things about me. I did go way to much into how hot she is and telling her straight up...

I don't know....

Such as life....

I need another glass of wine

Did you say the word "hot"?

Did you say the word "hot"?

yeah :\ why?

Telling her how hot she is is NOT the way to her heart, enlightened one

Well I mean....it's a long story, our relationship. I used the word "attractive" as well as "hot"...

Shit did I fuck up completely girls?

She asked me if I still liked her and I said I still think your hot but we're sort of two different people..

Shit looking back I was very "uhhhhhhhhh" and "I uhhhhhhh"

Girls is it possible to completely fuck up a conversation like this and still....you know

I'm such a fucking idiot.

Well I mean....it's a long story, our relationship. I used the word "attractive" as well as "hot"...

whilst i'm not a girl i shall add my opinion before i sleep

the word hot seems a little too focused around sex. if you had called her beautiful it may have meant more to her, or perhaps discussed her personality more instead of just talking about her physical appearance.

but you have not messed up necessarily. like you said it went quite well. i don't know your tolerance levels when it comes to alcohol but it may have seemed more like a booty call if she was aware you had had a drink, no matter how much. but on the other hand she might have found it cute. in fairness you have only been honest so there is nothing to worry about. you haven't been inappropriate, just told the truth. if she doesn't feel the same what's the worst that could happen? try not to worry about it.

She asked me if I still liked her and I said I still think your hot but we're sort of two different people..

Shit looking back I was very "uhhhhhhhhh" and "I uhhhhhhh"

Girls is it possible to completely fuck up a conversation like this and still....you know

I'm such a fucking idiot.

For how long have you guys known each other?

Oh dear.

Well let's sort this out. Do you care about her beyond the level where you think she's hot? Are you fuck buddies/whatever, or are one of you looking for something more?

Because if one of you are, then DO NOT just say she's hot. Say she's beautiful, maybe. But make it clear (if it's the case) that you care for her beyond that.

edit: Oh wait I just read more posts, are you like trying to break up with her or wat?

Oh dear.

Well let's sort this out. Do you care about her beyond the level where you think she's hot? Are you fuck buddies/whatever, or are one of you looking for something more?

Because if one of you are, then DO NOT just say she's hot. Say she's beautiful, maybe. But make it clear (if it's the case) that you care for her beyond that.

edit: Oh wait I just read more posts, are you like trying to break up with her or wat?

I'm apologizing for being an asshole when I'm not really like that and at the same time calling her really attractive..

I don't know what I want :\