✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy Berryman?

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN! Wow I'm not even a Berrygirl and I have to admit that he looks good there.

Berrygirl or not, Guy is one fine man... robot... whatever.

Years ago I wore a Coldplay shirt to school and all of my friends were like "WHO'S THAT ONE?" and pointed to Guy :P Everyone notices his handsomeness. He's kind of boyish-looking too.

first i found Jo's. then i realized she was friends with Elizabeth. i'm not friends with either of them i just kind of... look at their profile pics... :uhoh:

THANKS!! I´ve never seen a pic of her before! :kiss:

ohh the berry love :heart: :wacky:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

OH MY GOD. WHAT. you've seen Nico!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! and you can facebook stalk his mom!?!??!? i wanna do that! pleaseeeee let me know how i can do that asap!

*cof*just look for "chunky deuce" on google and you´ll find Jo´s friend blog. There´s a lot of Jo and Nico pics in there *cof*

i thought of more proof!

a lot of times when Guy is asked about the past he answers, "i'm not too sure." for example, when they were on Rove this year, Rove asked Guy why their first song was called Ode to Deodorant. Guy replied, "I'm not too sure." that's because when they programmed him they didn't bother with his memory because they were too concerned about making him sexy! :wink3: