August 27, 200917 yr I love all of those stalkerish pictures of Chris from behind at the beginning of the blog :lol:
August 27, 200917 yr Going to get my third popsicle... just to keep myself occupied instead of eating lunch. :P
August 27, 200917 yr Dear Mr. Anchorman Can you make another update plweease like NOW. I don't even care if you post a picture of a wall, it's still be great.. Alina :lol: can i post this in my sig? :lol:
August 27, 200917 yr Just read back 12 something pages, finally caught up, I sent an email telling him thanks from Coldplaying.com! Morning Dianne!!
August 27, 200917 yr :laugh3: I didn't actually send it... you should, and then see if we get a picture of a wall. :P
August 27, 200917 yr I still love the vegan, gluten-free bag in the corner... they're such a bunch of badasses :P
August 27, 200917 yr I want a picture of the five of them doing something acrobatic.Like a pyramid.Phil, J and Will underneath, Chris then Guy on his shoulders or something.
August 27, 200917 yr Mich, could you pls tell the lowly american what Mimi's Dickmans are? they look revolting
August 27, 200917 yr I want a picture of the five of them doing something acrobatic.Like a pyramid.Phil, J and Will underneath, Chris then Guy on his shoulders or something. That would be AWESOME. :lol:
August 27, 200917 yr Mich, could you pls tell the lowly american what Mimi's Dickmans are? they look revolting No idea, we don't have them here either. We have kinder chocolate but not Dickmann's. Thet look like they might have marshamallow in... :sick:
August 27, 200917 yr I want a picture of the five of them doing something acrobatic.Like a pyramid.Phil, J and Will underneath, Chris then Guy on his shoulders or something. Send it!!!! :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment