✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why do people attack homeless people?

Dfit00

There's a homeless person near me who always talks to me, he told me about how he used to have a perfect family and had a brilliant wife, it was sad but one thing which is weird is that he always asks for a hug...

did you give him one? :wacky:

Homeless people are nice..... Except the ones that always ask for money to buy drugs..... :dozey:

Give a homeless man a 20 and he'll love you for life! I have my own personal army of hobo's to protect me now.:cool:

Not really, I was robbed once by a hobo at a gas station, my friends will never let me forget about that.

here some stupid kids even burnt a homeless person that was sleeping in a bank :\ they even filmed it on video :sick:

is bad to do bad thing to people for no reason, in my opinion it shows that person is not fine.

now with the crises, high unemployement rate most people can be homeless from one day to the next, not to mention about divorces. :\

i know some homeless people, some are not that bad people, others are homeless due to their bad life (may be divorced, long time with no job, and surely they have alcoholism problems), but that don't give the rest of people the right to attack them.

I just don't get why some people think just because a person is homeless that they are bad. In my opinion, a homeless person can be really nice. It's just somebody that has screwed up along the way. Which we have all done.

I used to work at a shelter for homeless people. Truthfully, they are really good listeners. All they need is some help.

I used to work at a shelter for homeless people. Truthfully, they are really good listeners. All they need is some help.

THIS. I've been homeless a couple times in my life and of course a lot of charities and church groups would help us out but me and my family received SO MUCH help (and company) from other homeless people. One homeless man even helped us find a cheap house for rent (and we've been living here ever since). I saw him doing yard work for this house down the street block the other day and he still remembered me from years back. :)

I know I'm too trusting and I know that there are bad homeless people out there who just want money for drugs or do other bad things, but that's true about people in general so. I don't know.

THIS. I've been homeless a couple times in my life and of course a lot of charities and church groups would help us out but me and my family received SO MUCH help (and company) from other homeless people. One homeless man even helped us find a cheap house for rent (and we've been living here ever since). I saw him doing yard work for this house down the street block the other day and he still remembered me from years back. :)

I know I'm too trusting and I know that there are bad homeless people out there who just want money for drugs or do other bad things, but that's true about people in general so. I don't know.

Aw, I wish you all the best in your life my dear.

I have felt your pain, I have been through similar situations too; and they have been really life changing, but overall they are good experiences to learn from.

A hug for you :hug:

Yeah, totally! But that's life for you.

Haha, thanks. :hug: