is chris martin

LostAtSea

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's like the anitchrist.

Once she slapped a little girl at her daughter's preschool cause she wasn't sharing with her daughter.

The poor girl was left with a bruise on here face.

When she was asked about it, she said "I don't fucking care. I can do whatever the fuck I want. I'm Gwyneth fucking Paltrow."

Once she slapped a little girl at her daughter's preschool cause she wasn't sharing with her daughter.

When she was asked about it, she said "I don't fucking care. I can do whatever the fuck I want. I'm Gwyneth fucking Paltrow."

Where'd you hear that, National Enquirer?

People are so fucking stupid sometimes.

:lol:

http://www.x17video.com/celebrity_video/chris_martin/salt_air_makes_martin_cranky.php

Poor guy just wanted to take his picture and ask about his band! :cry:

Yes, and Chris probably also heard Gwyneth say "I can't see" while being blinded by flashes. And then he gets flashes in his face. Imagine getting that wherever you go, especially on a day when you're in a bad mood. I'm sure you'd offer the paparazzi some tea.

Yes, and Chris probably also heard Gwyneth say "I can't see" while being blinded by flashes. And then he gets flashes in his face. Imagine getting that wherever you go, especially on a day when you're in a bad mood. I'm sure you'd offer the paparazzi some tea.

I'm fucking kidding about poor guy just asked him about his day. If you or anyone else believes the things that Prospekt is saying then that's your fault for being an idiot.

I'm fucking kidding about poor guy just asked him about his day. If you or anyone else believes the things that Prospekt is saying then that's your fault for being an idiot.

Well I'm sorry but there's enough idiots out there who believe this shit, and forgive me for not being a mind-reader.

Try reading my posts you fucking moron.

:lol:

cool your jets people.

jokes are jokes.

And we all know very well that Chris is great.

If we hated him, we wouldn't be on this forum now would we?

I know some people might not catch sarcasm and sense of humor over typed text.

But what can ya do.

I laughed at least!

:laugh3:

I think what got him pissed off was the dude said "Congratulations" when Gwyneth was actually ill or whatever. There were actually rumors of a miscarriage at that time, but they we denied by her publicist after the fact.

Sometimes you just have to beat people down.