✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this could be a game in lounge games! :D

grids

tell your stories with your smilies :):D;):P

rules : min 5 smilies you can use every post, max smilies; up to you :):D;):P

so today i just woke up :sleep:, because im sooo sleepy yesterday and i got sleep like 8pm (too early actually :uhoh:), and then i woke up for breakfast called sahur (muslim's rules), so i have to eat earlier like around 3am :shocked2:. my eyes were still like :inquisitive:. but then i just got remembered about :chris: :jonny: :guy: :will: in my dream last night, so i woke up with full of smiles :)

omg, my english is really baddd this time (everytime actually), im trying to talk fluently but i still can't find the best words to arrange those sentences to be understandable.. :\ hmmm

i hope you guys understand what i mean :D

next! :rolleyes:

fine.:thinking:

l was laughing with my classmates :laugh3: inside the library. and the ppl around us we're like :shout:shhhhhhh! but we wont stop laughing :laugh3: because one of my classmates was talking about weird :dizzy2: funny :joker: stuffs. then we decided to just go outside the library :book2: so that we could laugh properly :D the end. *curtains closing :curtain:*

there u go!

• 2 weeks later...

One day, I was sad :cry: because my microwave broke. I was not able to sleep :snore:. I was a complete wreck. :wreck: Then one day Elvis :elvis: came to me in a dream and told me F*ck you! :censored: Then I got up and was even more sad. :bigcry: So I came on to the computer :computer: and came onto Coldplaying.com to talk about :chris::jonny::guy::will::phil:. The end. :P

One day, I was sad :cry: because my microwave broke. I was not able to sleep :snore:. I was a complete wreck. :wreck: Then one day Elvis :elvis: came to me in a dream and told me F*ck you! :censored: Then I got up and was even more sad. :bigcry: So I came on to the computer :computer: and came onto Coldplaying.com to talk about :chris::jonny::guy::will::phil:. The end. :P

hahahahaha!!!

nice :waffle: :) :nice: :D :lol: