🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

JACOB!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( well, it was good to see ya Theresa..but plz try to get one last muse song that might change ur mind.. try to d/l feeling good or falling down..if u still dont like 'em after that then its ok..u still like coldplay :P :cool:

good job copying me, i was just quoting u to show u how defensive this shite sounds, just a thought u know :idea2: and the fact that this is a coldplay mb doesnt mean we ALL have to listen to coldplay 24/7 , there's a whole new world of music and bands out there if u didnt know.

so what other bands do you listen to' date=' Theresa? I listen only to Coldplay, and sometimes Radiohead.[/quote']

There was a time when i did that...then i had to get out of the house or else i would have killed myself...simple as

Bit of advice, search for someother bands, im not saying stop listening to Coldplay altogether because i still love Coldplay, if you don`t well seriously it`ll make you ill because i listened to Coldplay from morning to night constantly from august 02 to july 03....it got me nowere