✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....finalllllyyyyyyyyy....I picked up my card at the fedex office....it took me quite a long walk to get there, but it was totally worth it,.....esp. since it wasn't just a random person who sent me this card....thank you soo...SOOOOOOO much Eric:bigcry:

I was so happy when I saw this....esp. because the card is so cute haah....:heart:

I am uploading some pics right now...

Pics:

dsc02795o.jpg

dsc02796e.jpg

dsc02797.jpg

1st: the card with the penguin who love sme:blush:

2nd: Inside of the card

3rd: inside of the card with the 2 polaroids included (one of them is a pic of me ahha)....:heart:

sorry for the bad quality of the pics.....my mobile's fault....

:laugh3: aaaaaw. you got it! damn. finally :awesome:

did you like it? :lol: he put in lots of love & hard work. ♥

& i took the polaroids for him :wacky:

:laugh3: aaaaaw. you got it! damn. finally :awesome:

did you like it? :lol: he put in lots of love & hard work. ♥

& i took the polaroids for him :wacky:

I was so happy when I saw this...:blush:

It was really hard to find that stupid fedex office....I think it took me 1,5 to get there haha...it was freaking cold and I didn't know where I was...but I didn't really care about this anymore when I saw that card and the pics....:wacko:

I really really really love it

I was so happy when I saw this...:blush:

It was really hard to find that stupid fedex office....I think it took me 1,5 to get there haha...it was freaking cold and I didn't know where I was...but I didn't really care about this anymore when I saw that card and the pics....:wacko:

I really really really love it

really? :uhoh: i'm sorry :hug:

at least it was worth it :cheesy: he'll be really excited that you liked it.

:thinking: i think i took one polaroid.. the one of the beautiful drawing of you :heart:

the other one is the view from this lodge we stayed in asheville NC :nice:

it was really pretty up there. ♥ snow everywhere :wacko:

really? :uhoh: i'm sorry :hug:

at least it was worth it :cheesy: he'll be really excited that you liked it.

:thinking: i think i took one polaroid.. the one of the beautiful drawing of you :heart:

the other one is the view from this lodge we stayed in asheville NC :nice:

it was really pretty up there. ♥ snow everywhere :wacko:

haha the drawing....maaaan he forgot my glasses:shifty:

awwwwww.....it looks like it was in the middle of a forest....really beautiful...:heart:

and the card.....well I must admit it is one of the coolest cards I have ever seen for christmas...seriously...:cheesy:

I'm soooooo glad you liked it..... I had such a hard time sending it :bigcry: like I never knew where the post-office or fedex was and they were always closed or i was working too late or it didn't feel complete :disappointed: I wanted to do more but now that you have my address I will instead give you permission to stare inside my window. Or maybe you are the one who eats the cat food that I'm leaving outside for you :wreck:

damn you got me:disappointed:

I just love cat food:heart:

and I love your cats.....they have always been great friends to me....

haha it's funny that you were having problems with fedex as well....they were at my house twice but I was at work and they needed my signature....and then I called the fedex office and they told me it was in Cologne which is half an hour by train away from where I live....so today I finally found some time to go there...but I just couldn't find the office....and after an hour and asking different people I found it haha----and then I opened it and was so happy when I saw it....:wacko:

and the guy at the office told me they were having some problems with my address:wtf:

but you wrote the right adress on it, but obviously these people at fedex were just too stupid, because the adress on the fedex paper was a different one....

whatever......I am going to stalk you now:nice:

damn you got me:disappointed:

I just love cat food:heart:

and I love your cats.....they have always been great friends to me....

haha it's funny that you were having problems with fedex as well....they were at my house twice but I was at work and they needed my signature....and then I called the fedex office and they told me it was in Cologne which is half an hour by train away from where I live....so today I finally found some time to go there...but I just couldn't find the office....and after an hour and asking different people I found it haha----and then I opened it and was so happy when I saw it....:wacko:

and the guy at the office told me they were having some problems with my address:wtf:

but you wrote the right adress on it, but obviously these people at fedex were just too stupid, because the adress on the fedex paper was a different one....

whatever......I am going to stalk you now:nice:

:uhoh: they added an address?