✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

Their mere presence will top anything!!! :D

Now, for all of those who are waiting, I know it's hard, but just be patient, good things come to those who wait...especially when you least expect it! Believe me, I was in the same boat as all of you just a couple of days ago.

Today, I went to check my school mailbox upon returning from the holidays. I was surprised to discover that I had a package waiting for me, let alone from France. Turns out that my secret santa (the person I sent a card out to), vitaamine, decided to return to gesture and surprised me with a lovely package! I can't begin to describe how wonderfully surprised I am, and the gratitude I feel. Here are the pics:

2j3fogl.jpg

for all those who don't understand french, it reads "Best Wishes"

28bbgp2.jpg

any guesses on what flavour the yellow one is??? :P

2wq73wi.jpg

a lovely picture of Mr. Berryman taken by vitaamine at the Parc des Princes gig on September 7th! :sweatdrop:

and the crème de la crème:

9kwd40.jpg

now all together!

9px4kk.jpg

I'm definately going to cherish that shirt FOREVER!!!

A big thanks must be given to Lore and Alison! Slowly reuniting Coldplayers around the world, one card at a time! :hug:

Oh Wow, great package!! So lovely :heart:

Well, I guess that Vitaamine must have seen that you are a huge Guy fan :D

.. and you are so right about Lore and Alison.. Good words for their work :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, thank you for saying those sweet words :blush: :hug:

Yes, I can honestly say that I myself wrote the 2.,3., and

4. vers you see in my siggy :nice: I have just wrote them

between 31/12/2009 and 2/1/2010 :D I'm glad if you like

them :nice:

you're welcome! :D:hug: it's great. Chris'd be very pleased with it :D:lol:

Slowly reuniting Coldplayers around the world, one card at a time!

Nice phrase - you should have it in your sig, Lore! :nice:

it's a nice phrase, I think it could be in the sig of Santa Claus' account :wacky:

Oh Wow, great package!! So lovely :heart:

Well, I guess that Vitaamine must have seen that you are a huge Guy fan :D

.. and you are so right about Lore and Alison.. Good words for their work :D

Well...I am an OFFICIAL (self-proclaimed) BERRYgirl :laugh3:

If this can be of some kind of consolation to you who have NOT YET received your Christmas cards from your Secret Santa:

Yesterday I received my Christmas card from a grandcousin in the USA (the New York area), and the postmark said 12 December 2009. Normally it would only take the card a week to arrive in Denmark (like the other years), but this year I did not receive it until the 6 January. I know that there has been a snow storm in the area and a terror threat against an airplane that might explain the delay.

So please don't give up hope. There is STILL HOPE of you receiving your Christmas cards from your Secret Santa.

yeah, sorry I'm stupid :facepalm: I should read news first of all

did you passed registration there quickly? I have problems..

Santa, sorry for off-topic..

The registration took a little longer than usual, because I kind of had to "trick" it into displaying my address properly. Even though the registration allows for any country to purchase, the address fields are only geared toward the format of British/U.K. addresses. Instead of putting my house number on the street field, I had to put it in the property number field. And since there was no place to put which State I was in, I had to put it in the same field as my city. Plus I had to adjust the format of my phone number. But I eventually got through okay. There was also a step at the end where they had to verify my credit card (Verified By Visa), but since I had done that previously on another site, I already had that info set up.

So, you might have to do a little trial-and-error to get things to display properly, but you can get through okay. ;)

How lovely - the beautiful ring, Santa Chris and the card. Glad that you finally received your card, but it was worth waiting for. Very lovely, indeed.

I've just received my card :dance: Thank you so much, Emily!!

0801032.jpg

Santa Chris :wacky:

0801033.jpg

Thank you thank you for the lovely ring :hug::hug:

0801034.jpg