✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Big Day Out 2010

deaths_friend

damn double post.

anybody brave enough to make predictions as to who will be on the second line up? saw an interview with one of the organisers this morning, she confirmed that Lily will play the Main Orange Stage just before Muse. dont want to be pessimistic but i cant imagine it going down too well.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn double post.

anybody brave enough to make predictions as to who will be on the second line up? saw an interview with one of the organisers this morning, she confirmed that Lily will play the Main Orange Stage just before Muse. dont want to be pessimistic but i cant imagine it going down too well.

Oh, no. That doesn't sound good at all. Although, it means Powderfinger will probably play Blue stage before Lilly Allen, and Kasabian will be on the green stage. I hope, green stage was my favourite last year.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

sydney BDO tix have gone on sale 3hrs early!! word is spreading fast that ticketmaster has opened its ticket sales!! and i've already bought mine and for 3 friends totaling almost $600. but now people are talking about ticketmaster cancelling those tickets and giving refunds and forcing those customers to buy again tomorrow.

SOOOOO ANNOYING. certain organisations have been contacted in regards to action against ticketmasters headquarters in sydney if aforementioned tickets are cancelled. ;)

SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT

bigdayout.com has sold all of its allocated tickets for the sydney leg of the BDO. it took less than 15mins. the remainder of the tickets go on sale 9am wednesday on ticketmaster. 10 000 have been put aside for a ballot system distribution.

ticketmaster and big day out have confirmed that all tickets purchased on tuesday night due to a glitch on the ticketmaster website will be honoured.

the ticketmaster allocation is also gone. now only 10 000 ticket remain which will be distributed through a ballot system

last night ticketmaster made available the tickets for a period of about 90mins. its unclear how many tickets went in that time, but the word spread like wild fire. when the tickets went on sale on the official website they dissapeared within 10mins. this morning at 9am the tickets officially went up on ticketmaster, they went in less than 5mins. the website malfunctioned making it impossible for people to buy online.

i haven't heard anything about any sort of ballot this time around. so i'm really not sure. the ballot hasnt opened yet. we'll have to wait until all shows are on sale until they start the ballots.

in short, no idea whats going on. you can ask around fasterlouder if you want.

EDIT: just read the initial press release that came out with the first line up announcement. it says that for the Gold Coast show, 5000 tickets will be put aside for ballots. There is no such comment on any of the other dates.

they are saying the second sydney show will be the 100th BDO. does that mean the first sydney show is no.99? and that the first melbourne show was meant to be the 100th. or is the Perth show no.99 and then since second sydney was announced later it becomes no.100

??????

we got Cog, Bliss n Eso, Dappled Cities, Decoder Ring, Faker, Grinspoon, Howling Bells, The Mess Hall, Philadelphia Grand Dury, Pnau, The Presets, Regular John, Seabellies and Wolfmother

thats all i can think of now. i wouldnt say melbourne has a weaker scene. but it's a massive misconception that it's much much better.