✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Big Day Out 2010

deaths_friend

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mod on the big day out forum reported 5mins. i'm going to take that as the official time. but i'm not a big fan of them allocating a certain amount to ticketmaster and the rest to their website. if their aim is to reduce the traffic on the website, they've failed miserably because the second 9am releases have had no impact whatsoever on the number of people who access the site to buy tickets at midnight.

UPDATE: TIcketmaster is horribly slow at the moment. But you can at least get through unlike for the Sydney shows.

And could they stop acting as if this second Sydney show thing is a totally unplanned spur of the moment decision. they knew there would be the demand which is why there is a 4 day gap between sydney and melbourne. they didnt add a show cos they screwed up, they added it for the same reason coldplay did 4 shows in sydney. DEMAND. simple economics aint that right alex.

so basically everything everywhere as has sold out except adelaide still has some ticketmaster tickets left and auckland has alot of tickets left.

second sydney show goes on sale in 15mins. im not expecting ticket sales to be as crazy as it was last week.

EDIT @ 12:25AM BDO Website sold out. Ticketmaster at 9am. i'm sure that will sell out also, so that means a total of 110 000 tickets gone just in sydney.